Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- As of the Auction House update on 04/05/2018 all guild castles have been set to 'Royal Possession' and no longer are up for auction, please see Guild Castle Auction for the old castle auction information.
- Guilds may no longer manage housing districts.
- The housing districts still work as normal, though house auctions are all set to the same day across all districts. Any vacant house will be put up for auction shortly after the previous auction ends. This is done automatically by Nexon America.
- House taxes are set to an unknown fixed rate (to be determined, taxes on a Earthen Brick Cottage with Shingle Roof were 30,000 gold), presumably the tax rate is set to 10%.
- There are four castles available per server;
- Dugald Castle which oversees housing in the neighbouring Dugald Residential Town, where the town can be accessed from Dugald Aisle.
- Sen Mag Castle which oversees housing in the neighbouring Sen Mag Residential Town, where the town can be accessed from Sen Mag Plateau or Morva Aisle.
- Abb Neagh Castle which oversees housing in the neighbouring Abb Neagh Residential Town, where the town can be accessed from Abb Neagh or Emain Macha.
- Sliab Cuilin Castle which oversees housing in the neighbouring Sliab Cuilin Residential Town, where the town can be accessed from Sliab Cuilin.
- Each castle's area map includes a Moon Stone site and a Piece of Moon Stone mined from a particular site will instantly return a player to that specific castle.
- A player can instantly transport to all four residential towns via a Housing Flyer, where a flyer will transport a player only to the town of the house it was advertising.
- All four guild castles have been set to Royal Possession by Nexon and housing auctions are set automatically.
- Guild Castle Dungeon passes can still be bought for 1,000 gold.
- For more information on guild castle dungeons see Castle Dungeons.
- A player may not enter the 'Security Office' of any castle, when tried they are met with a prompt that says they can't enter the office of an empty castle.
- Housing taxes seem to be fixed around 10% (More data is needed)
- See Housing for more details on owning a house.