Dugald Castle Dungeon
Dugald Castle is located to the northeast of Dugald Aisle residential area.
The dungeon is similar to the Sen Mag Castle Dungeon. The dungeon can be located in the castle's basement and can be reached through a hole in the wall. A guard is posted outside this opening; he sells the dungeon pass for an amount of gold determined by the guild that owns the castle. To enter the dungeon, the party leader must purchase the pass; the pass cannot be traded or sold and has a time limit.
- The price of the dungeon pass is decided on the guild that owns the castle. It can range from up to and under 10,000 gold. For more information see Guild Castle.
Note: If you use Windmill regularly it is suggested that you bring some sort of shield or armor with passive melee defense or a set with explosive resistance because the explosive damage from sprites can be deadly.
The castle dungeon shares something in common with Iria dungeons: special room types not found in many other dungeons.
- Monsters will "rest" for 5 seconds every 10~15 seconds. When resting, they will usually drop any aggro, and will recover all their HP, but not wounds.
- You cannot target or attack the monsters when they are resting.
- Monsters of the same type rest at the same time.
- In a room with 2 different monster types, only one monster type will rest at a time.
- (Iria was released later than the castle dungeons. Recovery rooms in some Iria dungeons show more complex behaviour than the castle dungeon recovery rooms.)
Number of Floors: 3 (Floor 2 has few rooms)
Visible Floors: None
Dead Ends: Yes, but no treasure chests.
Herbs found: Base, Mana, Gold, Mandrake
Treasure chamber: No
- Regular Spawns
- Solo Boss:
- Black Incubus
- Party Boss: