We were able to have three winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon! If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
Shooting Star Event (2013)
- For similar events, see Wish Upon a Shooting Star (2009).
- August 30th ~ September 11th, 2013
The Saga: IRIA has officially ended, but the fun hasn’t! From August 30th to September 10th, you can attend the Shooting Star Event and The Saga Banquet for an extra dose of enjoyment! As an added bonus (and this one isn’t time-limited), watch all 10 episodes of the Saga at any time to get a Battle Pegasus!
Shooting Star Event
Every night between 6:00 PM and 6:00 AM, shooting stars are falling from the heavens in a fiery dance, and residents of Erinn can profit from this natural phenomenon! If you’re lucky enough to find a fallen star on the ground, snatch it up quickly and search for something embedded in the charred rock. With diligence and a steady hand, you’ll be able to remove a piece of Star Candy from the shooting star fragment.
Collect twelve Star Candies and place them in an Event Book purchased from Belita, Alexina, or Shenon to get one of the following prizes:
Spirit Weapon Fixed Color Dye Ampoule
Fixed Color Metal Dye Ampoule
300 MP Potion x10
300 Stamina Potion x10
Shooting Star Robe
Vintage Starlight Robe
- Every night, between 6:00 PM and 6:00 AM in-game time, meteors will fall in the following locations:
- Follow the trails of the meteors to find a Shooting Star Fragment.
- Due to rendering issues, you may not see the meteor trail.
- A Shooting Star Fragment will appear where the meteor would have landed.
- Right-click the shooting star fragment and choose "Use" to start the Fossil Restoration mini-game. Complete it successfully to receive a Star Candy.
- Tip: "Outline" the star shape as close as you can with the biggest eraser, then quickly erase the remaining outside area. If you have time left over, then fine-tune the outline with a smaller brush. You have around fifteen to twenty seconds to clear away as much dirt as you can.
- Avoid damaging the star! You have a better chance of succeeding with more dirt than if you have more damaged red areas.
- Collect twelve star candies and drop them into a book purchased from Belita, Alexina, or Shenon. You will need one of each of the following:
- Eating any Star Candy will cause a little star to appear next to your character and remains there until you log out or change channel.
- Once the book is complete, read it, and click the "Collect Reward" button on the first page.
|How to Get Quest||
Log in during the Shooting Star Event
|Briefing||The Starlit Night Event marks the end of The Saga: Iria. Collect beautiful shooting stars that fall in Coast of Ceann, Coast of Qilla, and Lake Calida at night! You can buy a collection book from Shenon, Alexina, or Belita to collect Star Candies.|
At Calida Lake, the stars fall north of Legatus's location. The stars at Calida Lake will fall around 7:30PM, 10:00PM, and 12:00AM.
At Port Ceann the stars fall around the moon gate. The stars at Port Ceann will fall at 7:30 PM, 10:00PM and 12:00 AM.
At Port Qilla the stars fall on the beach map in the sand. The stars at Port Qilla will fall around 6:30PM, 8:00PM, and 10:00PM.
You must have completed the Collection Book, Star Candy Collection Book, and click "Collect Reward" in order to receive it.
- HP 100 Potion SE x 10
- HP 300 Potion SE x 10
- MP 100 Potion SE x 10
- MP 300 Potion SE x 10
- Stamina 100 Potion SE x 10
- Stamina 300 Potion SE x 10