From Mabinogi World Wiki
(Redirected from Skill Quests)
- For quests related to the Fishing, Cooking, Taming, and Transformation Journals, see Collection Journal Quests.
- For skill quests related to becoming a grandmaster, see Talent/Grandmaster Challenges.
- For storyline quests, see Mainstream Quests.
- For other sidequests, see Category:Sidequests.
- Skill Quests are quests that are received automatically after reaching a certain skill rank.
- They are meant to reward players for diligence in training.
- Some Skill Quests are obtained when the player equips a weapon or rebirths into a specific talent. The quest will be listed on the Skills tab on the Quest menu.
- Most Quests will become available when the character reaches a certain rank of a previously obtained skill. The player will then receive a quest automatically or by talking to certain specific NPCs.
- It is advised to finish any previous quest before moving onto another one to prevent confusion and a halt in progress even if certain conditions are met.
Pages in category "Skill Quests"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.