Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
I'm trying to reorganize the page so that we don't just blanket-label the whole article as future content. I moved what I knew to be implemented under a male or female section. I made a section for the ones that I'm not sure if they are implemented. I don't play Mabi so I can't check.
Please tell me which of these are implemented and for which gender (if specified) so that I can move them to the right place:
- Wave-print Side-slit Tunic
- Riding Suit
- Tera's Ancient Pattern Wear
- Chic Suit
Also, which of these are implemented (these genders are known):
- Terks Tank-top Knee-pants
- Layered Frilled Dress
- Messenger's Wear
- Sleeveless Trumpet
- Oriental Warrior Suit
- Idol Ribbon Dress
- Cores' Thief Suit (M)
- Ella Leather Mini One-piece (Ring Type)
- Ella Vest Skirt
- Long Leather Coat
Thank you for any help. ---Angevon 18:52, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
I know the Messenger's Wear, Oriental Warrior Suit, and Idol Ribbon Dress clothing are implemented. As the messenger wear Iim going to get for one of my characters and my friend owns the Messenger wear himself. The ones I listed are also found in Simon's Shop too. --Hakumei 10:58 AM PST, January 18th, 2009
"WARNING: This page is 31 kilobytes long; some browsers may have problems editing pages approaching or longer than 32kb. Please consider breaking the page into smaller sections." - Warning while editing this page now
Is it maybe worth splitting the content into seperate pages for male/female clothes , and even the clothes specific to each race. Such as having a 'human female', 'male elf' page, basically a seperate page for each of the tables as they exist now...this would more than halve the page size. I can't really see anyone wanting to compare clothes across two sexes, since your character can only be one at a time xP
- We should probably make separate pages for male and female, in the least. I don't think race is that important, though, since elves can wear anything that humans can, and there are only a few elf-only clothes. I'll work on the separation soon. ---Angevon 16:50, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
- Update: Okay, I've made a male and female page. Clothing List (Male) and Clothing List (Female). What should we do with this page, now? Make it a disambiguation page? ---Angevon