Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
Talk:Erinn Survival Kit
During this my friend got a Bat Jacket from his Survival kit, he pm'd me and was running around me with it on and I know he did not get it from the owl event as he got a female swimsuit that day.--Wildshadow 03:31, 22 November 2009 (UTC)
there seems to be a lot of events now. maybe nexon getting people back online for 10. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Sgatlantis (talk • contribs) . Please always sign your comments with the button or by typing ~~~~!
- 10? We aren't even on Generation 9. --Jαy 04:15, 21 November 2009 (UTC)
From the pictures, looks like some sort of headpiece, earrings and a fork and knife (two seperate weapons?).--Mystickskye 05:50, 21 November 2009 (UTC)
- Looks like the Iris Headdress to me. Not sure about the other stuff. :s Beepuke 15:30, 21 November 2009 (UTC)
I have to work both Saturday and Sunday during 4:00PM PST. So I need to log in during the morning before I go to work and hope my account doesn't get disconnected or logged out due to the terrible weather I've been experiencing here. I hope Nexon thinks about these things in the future before setting such times on events, some people have to do other things then just play Mabinogi all day waiting for something to happen. Karoz 06:36, 21 November 2009 (UTC)
- I'm fairly sure it's not going to be anything major they'll be giving out to every single character who's just online. Worst comes to worst just buy it for a couple k's, and if it's not tradable it probably isn't worth the bank space. :p --Sanity 12:05, 21 November 2009 (UTC)
- I think the time is very fair. Think about it: most people who play are likely to be within the age group of 12~17 (my guess anyhow); how many middle school and young high school students do you think will be working on a Saturday and Sunday? Plus, 4PM is probably right around Mabinogi's peak hours (not that I know for sure, or have any data), so it all makes logical sense to me. Just hope you don't disconnect, good luck. --Rusty 16:08, 21 November 2009 (UTC)
Okay. I was lucky enough not to get disconnected. They should have made it "log in anytime during Saturday or Sunday" instead of being on exactly at that time. Karoz 03:43, 22 November 2009 (UTC)
- I agree, that would have been a much better alternative, and the time limit, though well thought, is silly in comparison. I completely forgot to sign in and idle on Sunday, and missed the second box. ._. --Rusty 06:25, 25 November 2009 (UTC)
Saturday, AND Sunday?
Does this event mean we can get two survival kits, one for each day? I'm confused. -Zinzzada 10:49, Nov 21 2009 (UTC)
I think so? Pretty much 2 gifts per day? But whether this means one character can only get the gift so you have to use an alt to get the gift may still be in question. --Miyuna 19:46, 21 November 2009 (UTC)
- If you're logged in, you get the gifts...the gigantic flock of owls was BEAUTIFUL! i'm guessing the same thing will happen tomorrow. one gift per account per day.--Demaetri (Talk) 02:08, 22 November 2009 (UTC)
yet another rewards subsection.
I got the shining star earings and the bandage/feather/holywater/potion combo, from one box. does that mean that everyone gets several of the possible rewards, or was earings/pot/stuff a separate possible reward? --Sozen Cratos Focker 08:40, 22 November 2009 (UTC)
- I got the exact same potion/ect. reward set twice in a row. :/ ---BladeBlade 21:06, 23 November 2009 (UTC)