Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
Was there a verification of the pink grumbill dropping ice spear page 2 on basic? Just curious, as it seems highly unlikely. --Najuurn 05:02, 23 February 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, some confirmation on this would be nice.Acknowitall 05:49, 24 April 2010 (UTC)
- I have done like 30+ runs by now, and have yet to come by a IS2 page. They appear normal to me. I am starting to think: A. Grumbils do not drop IS2 in the NA version; B. It is an EXTREMELY RARE drop; C. I am HORRIBLY unlucky :( --Marthian 22:46, 3 September 2010 (UTC)
- Also, on the pages of the shadow missions that it appears in, it is referred to as light yellow. Which term would be "more right" so I can go and fix it?Thanks in advance. --Najuurn 06:15, 24 February 2010 (UTC)
I was in Hunt the Shadow Warrior Adv today, and I was aggroed by 2 of the Grumbills. I was attacking one, and the other just flew up and attacked me. The exclamation marks don't appear until after you hit it, but it attacks. --a random Person. 09:54, 13 March 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, I was in a similar situation. While I was attacking one grumbill, another one went by, hit me and flew back without aggro. --Δκυmσ - ταłκ 15:41, 13 March 2010 (UTC)
- Grumbills share AI with Gargoyles, which are known to occasionally lash out at you randomly, despite being single aggro. --DarkWyvern 04:27, 24 March 2010 (UTC)
Grumbill's AI's are similar to Gargoyles, from what I've seen (If you know me in-game, you know i call them "Toon Gargoyles")--Dtdsora- no page as of yet- u can make it urself 23:18, 31 August 2010 (UTC)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Chapter 2 of Ice spear drop...||1||02:04, 24 January 2012|
|Brown Grumbils on Meth?||0||05:52, 9 April 2011|
|Missing Music Bottle Link?||0||05:52, 17 December 2010|
Has anyone gotten this page at all...? Slaughtering these guys day in and day out...ugh...
I've noticed that Brown one's for some reason do everything ALOT faster than the others I have faced. One loaded counter faster than I could load windmill, and after smashing I used counter, and it hit me with a smash before it was loaded! They recover instantly from knockback and even seem to strike faster. Compared to the other grumbils, they are very sped up and the only thing slow is their aggro and stomp. Is this just a weird server glitch(I have encountered similar things before) or are they just like that?