Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Enchants "by type" pages should be working now, but have not been fully reviewed yet.
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Rabbie Battle Arena
anyone know when the rabbie pvp -- battle arena will be implemented and or how to get coins to enter? --ACE1337 18:18, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
Well...I guess it comes out in G3S4? No guess for Rabbie Arena Coins though Pluto8539
- Rabbie Arena should be out when dark knights come out so its g3s4. Unless Nexon fudges up the release dates >.>, it will be around November 5th i believe. Also the coins should be should by Aranwen?(SOmone mentioned it on the forums 50% accuracy of correctiness) I believed the Alby arena coins don't work. Its still open pvp right? I wanna know if its paladin vs Dark knight or all vs all.
kk i edited the battle arena section of this i figured out how to enter it and who to buy it from. also its a paladin vs. dark knight area WARNING there ARE monsters in there that the dark knights CAN use chaos control to kill the paladins.--ACE1337 22:24, 6 November 2008 (UTC)
Does anyone think that being able to enter Rabbie Arena has a human might not be a glitch in the first place? Nexon decided to make the monsters inside attack both humans and Dark Knights, and they may have allowed for people to enter as a human so that they could run somewhere else before transforming if people are camping entrances or the center. There's also a sign stating specifically that monsters will attack humans. --GN54 02:16, 5 September 2009 (UTC)
Someone needs to edit Rabbie Advanced ASAP because i noticed most of the information is incomplete. ~ Shadowboy132
Rabbie Normal: Spawn Patterns
For the chest rooms it appears that one spawn patter is Skeleton Wolf x6. Now I've done Rabbie Normal maybe 10 times or so but that never happened. ~Fruitrecruit
Skeleton wolves x6 are impossible in chest rooms in Rabbie. I'll get rid of it. Majikaru 01:50, 21 March 2009 (UTC)
i just did a rabie norm, and somewere on floor 2 i got 2 red mini skelletons, then about 8(not sire its exact) mini skeletons, then another 8(not sure this is exact iether) mini skeletons, and i did not see a single metal skeleton in the entire dungeon that time, only rats, bats, mimics and woolves. does that hapen every time theres a mini skeleton spawn?Sozen Cratos Focker 07:27, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
- No, it's random. --Kevin 07:29, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
Rabbie Basic Dungeon
Very minor but someone needs to add the fact that there IS a treasure room in Rabbie basic Second floor...as for rewards I know that you can get the Giant and restful enchant others are uncertain ~ Holam July 5th 2009
- I've found The Mist enchant from that treasure room as well. Gaerth 06:04, 9 March 2011 (UTC)
A simple question: How exactly does this work?
The article mentions to leave the party also (which you don't have to, as long as you're the only one, but I do understand its a precaution and for safety), but aside from that, I'm confused how the spawning actually works.
Do you have to be the only person in the dungeon, or is it the only person on the floor? If someone is on floor 1 or 2 (say they just enter it right as you open the door) and you are the only one on floor three, will Black Succubus spawn? What if the two people are in a party, or not in a party?
I have a feeling party doesn't matter, so long as you are the only one on Floor 3 when the boss door is opened. Any verification? ~Rusty~
- If you are the person that wants to fight the succubus, you must quit the party, and have all other members in the dungeon vacate, either by changing channels or continent warping, waxen, etc. There were times when people were still in the dungeon on other floors and the boss door was opened, hoping to face a succy when all there was were goblins. I hope this answers your question.--Demaetri 10:22, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
- It does, though the first part is redundant. I already understand that much, and a party doesn't have to be quit, since I've tried so myself. The last statement did answer what I was asking; if a Succubus will spawn if there is a player on floor 1 or 2. I was also curious if they have to be in the party or not; that much wasn't answered, but I think it's somewhat common sense. Thanks for the help. Rusty 18:39, 25 July 2009 (UTC)