We were able to have one winner of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon!
If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
Talk:What It Means to Protect
From Mabinogi World Wiki
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Tips and stuff||2||08:38, 14 December 2014|
- Rag Dolls surprisingly work really well.
- They hit the boss while you're flying in the air so you're not affected.
- They help Avelin and Atlam deal with the purple bar of doom.
- They don't seem to be affected by the flying skill he possesses.
- When your ghost shows up, attack the ghost/clone. Let Avelin and Altam take care of the puple bar of one hit ko.
- Your clone shows up when the screen flashes.
- Unless your confident in your dmg.
- Rag Dolls help.
Someone tell me more.