Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Template:DataMonsterGold Mask Ghost
In order to maintain consistent styles and practices throughout this site, please review the usage guidelines for this template before making any changes.
Template Usage guidelines
|Name=Gold Mask Ghost |Page=Ghost |Ext=png
|DungeonLocations=*Karu Forest Ruins (Any Glowing Statue)
|HP=1,050 |CP=2000 |Defense=6 |Protection=17 |Speed=Normal |Element=none
|Aggro=n |MultiAggro=n |AggroRange=Medium |AggroSpeed=Fast
|SkillDefense=y |SkillHeavyStander=2 |SkillManaDeflector =2 |SkillNaturalShield=2
|Notes=*WILL multi-aggro if hit while using Defense, otherwise only aggroes if attacked directly.
- Generally passive aggressive, showing signs that it has noticed a nearby player.They will constantly load Defense in most cases and will hardly attack on site.
- AI is similar to Worms.
- "the Unknown" title gives an extra 30% Protection, making them very tedious to take down.
|Advice=*Fire-Counter is best technique to deal with these one on one.
- Use wound damage to beat these effectively in Recovery Rooms, especially with "the Unknown" title.
- Beware of splash damage and Windmill, as this can cause multi-aggro if they hit Ghosts with Defense active.
- Flame Burst works very well.