Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
Since I play Mabinogi quite a bit now, I will try to add missing or new information accurately and in a timely manner. I also may pop in a correction or make some things a bit more organized/convenient here or there.
I believe that this wiki has more potential than most of the US server based competition, and is currently one of the best US server wikis out there. I hope it continues to grow and help all players in Mabinogi.
Character: Zakata (the Lucky Guy)
Email: xxjs16xx -at- gmail.com (title email "MabinogiWiki" so I can see it :)
- Only for unreleased items?! Oh shi...--Kevin (‧Talk‧) 01:27, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
- There is no rule, afaik, on italics being for unreleased items only. If it's unreleased, we (usually) just stick the FutureContent template on the page. I've been putting item descriptions in italics to indicate it's Nexon's official description, and not player-made. ---Angevon
Might want to go through the older weapons and put italics on the descriptions too. Or I might just do that. Or just ignore it altogether :D --Js16 04:26, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
Hey, wow, I'm a USF student too. Chemistry BS major, though. Pretty wild, though! ---Angevon 04:17, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
- Oh really? That is pretty wild! How's that Chemistry major working out for you?
- Woops, psh, my bad. Thanks for the heads up :D
50004 the Fashionista ? tba 50005 the Precious ? tba 50006 the Weakest ? tba 50007 the Mobile ER ? tba 50008 Needs more research ? tba 50009 the Lucky Charm ? tba 50010 the Boss Slayer ? tba 50011 the Ghost Hunter ? tba
These titles are for pets. Pet Titles No effect for all.
- ty for the head up, saved time there lol.
15 points and a llama for you
You made me laugh. I almost never laugh when looking through the wiki. 15 points and a llama for you.
--♪♫♪♫ѕταя♪♫♪♫ταιқ♪♫♪ 22:01, 19 September 2009 (UTC) P.S. Whats a jibber jarble o-o....sounds like a bunny.