|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Your edit to Shurikens List||2||11:02, 2 August 2014|
|Delete this after you finish reading :D||2||10:25, 26 June 2014|
|Editing while in Conflict||3||15:07, 11 May 2014|
|Talent Icon Template||2||19:04, 7 February 2014|
I should have contacted you about this sooner, but I'm concerned about that edit:
- Why did you remove the fact that Shurikens can use Smash and Assault Slash? Other ranged weapons (Bows, Crossbows, Atlatls) can't and only Dual Guns can use Assault Slash along with their version of "Smash".
- Why remove the mention of Shuriken Windmill doing bare-handed damage?
you can use any close combat skill that's not charge or final hit, this is stated; the windmill damage probably got lost in condensing
Also, when you link a category, you put : right before it says "Category" and make it read ":Category", otherwise it makes that page a part of that category and becomes invisible.
- Right: "When using Normal Attack or most [[:Category:Ninja Skills|Ninja skills]], shuriken do ranged damage."
- Wrong: "When using Normal Attack or most [[Category:Ninja Skills|Ninja skills]], shuriken do ranged damage."
- Would thus appear as "When using Normal Attack or most , shuriken do ranged damage."
Not sure how else to express thanks for the minor fixes through the wiki xD I was going to edit the extra bullet point, but you fixed it for me! Also, thanks for catching the "overtime" thing. xD Forgot that it's a term in itself. - u -
Do not edit a page while a big discussion on the very matter is taking place the talk page, be respectful of both sides and be patient.
Not only is that notion inconsistent with recent wiki user practice, I carefully read and considered the I formation in question before removing it. It is unfounded speculation based on ambiguous evidence. Further, it is more appropriate to not have information and question if we need it, than to place information and fight over removing it. The wiki should always do it's best to maintain professionalism.
You do have a point, and looking back I guess that little tidbit is silly. You can take it off if you want, but I still think "NPC has Bread from Nao" should be left in.
Kapra, I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I'm going to concede because I've lost interest in it.