Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
Allies of the Goddess Doll Bag
4 × 3
This magical bag summons the Reno, Vay and Tion dolls all at once! It is 9 by 9, offering a total of 81 slots for storing items. It cannot be traded through the trade window, but can be dropped.
You can summon a Doll separately from a pet. When the Dolls are summoned, a set effect will be activated.
While summoned, the following bonus is applied:
- +5 Strength
- +7 Dexterity
- +7 Intelligence
- +5 Will
- +7 Luck
- +17 Max Damage
- +5 Critical
- +4 Protection
- +5 Defense
Summoning these dolls will count as the maximum summon of dolls (3 max summons of any dolls)
Can only be accessed from a player's inventory.
Only when empty can it be stored in a bank or dropped.
Cannot be picked up by other players if dropped while empty.
Cannot be stored on pets or traded.
Cannot be used to set up a personal shop.
- You summon the doll by right clicking the bag and pressing the Summon button.
- Alternatively, ctrl + click on the bag will summon the doll, if the bag is already open.
- They will stay summoned for up to 2.5 real life hours.
- This time limit resets at 7:00am PST100.
- This time limit resets at
- The doll can be summoned along with pets or partners.