Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Altam Doll Bag
2 × 3
This magical bag summons a special Altam Doll, which will collect dropped gold and certain herbs and potions for you. It is 8 by 7, offering a total of 56 slots for storing items. It cannot be traded.
You can summon a doll separately from a pet. When this doll is summoned alongside certain other dolls, a set effect will be activated.
To use ventriloquy on the doll, use the command "/Doll[order number] [line]" in the chat window. The order number will be based on the position of the doll in your inventory, from left to right. (Example: /Doll1 Hello!)
While summoned, the following bonus is applied:
- +3 Will
- +2 Luck
Can only be accessed from a player's inventory.
Only when empty can it be stored in a bank or dropped.
Can be picked up by other players if dropped while empty.
Cannot be stored on pets or traded.
Cannot be used to set up a personal shop.
- You summon the doll by right clicking the bag and pressing the Summon button.
- Alternatively, ctrl + click on the bag will summon the doll, if the bag is already open.
- They will stay summoned for up to 2 real life hours.
- This time limit resets at 7:00am PST100.
- This time limit resets at
- The doll can be summoned along with pets or partners.
- Size of bag space 8 x 7.