Altam Doll Bag
2 × 3
This magical bag summons a special Altam Doll, which will collect dropped gold and certain herbs and potions for you. It is 8 by 7, offering a total of 56 slots for storing items. It cannot be traded.
You can summon a doll separately from a pet. When this doll is summoned alongside certain other dolls, a set effect will be activated.
To use ventriloquy on the doll, use the command "/Doll[order number] [line]" in the chat window. The order number will be based on the position of the doll in your inventory, from left to right. (Example: /Doll1 Hello!)
While summoned, the following bonus is applied:
- +3 Will
- +2 Luck
Can only be accessed from a player's inventory.
Only when empty can it be stored in a bank or dropped.
Can be picked up by other players if dropped while empty.
Cannot be stored on pets or traded.
Cannot be used to set up a personal shop.
- You summon the doll by right clicking the bag and pressing the Summon button.
- Alternatively, ctrl + click on the bag will summon the doll, if the bag is already open.
- They will stay summoned for up to 2 real life hours.
- This time limit resets at 7:00am PDT100.
- The doll can be summoned along with pets or partners.
- Size of bag space 8 x 7.