Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Archer Doll Bag
2 × 3
This magical bag summons a special Archer Doll, which will collect dropped Gold for you. It is 6 by 6, offering a total of 36 slots for storing items. It cannot be traded.
You can summon a Doll separately from a pet. When the Doll is summoned along with the entire Fate/stay night [UBW] set, a set effect will be activated.
While summoned, the following bonus is applied:
- +5 Dex
- +3 Max Damage
Can only be accessed from a player's inventory.
Only when empty can it be stored in a bank or dropped.
Can be picked up by other players if dropped while empty.
Cannot be stored on pets or traded.
Cannot be used to set up a personal shop.
- You summon the doll by right clicking the bag and pressing the Summon button.
- They will stay summoned for up to 2 real life hours.
- This time limit resets at 7:00am PST100.
- This time limit resets at
- The doll can be summoned along with pets or partners.