From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Accessories are equipment worn in the accessories slots.
- A maximum of two accessories can be equipped.
- Only one shoulder accessory can be equipped at any time.
- Wearing Clothing allows for two accessories to be equipped.
- Wearing Light Armor allows for only one accessory to be equipped.
- Having Light Armor Mastery at Rank 7 or higher allows for an extra accessory to be equipped.
- Wearing Heavy Armor restricts the use of accessories.
- Having Heavy Armor Mastery at Rank 9 or higher allows for one accessory to be equipped, and having it at Rank 3 or higher allows for two accessories to be equipped.
- Accessories are neither gender-specific nor race-specific.
- Most accessories may be enchanted, imbued with elements, reforged and/or sanctified.
- This does not apply to shoulder accessories.
- Shoulder accessories have a visual model that appears above the player's left shoulder, regardless of which slot they are placed in.
- Halo accessories have a visual model that appears above the player's head.
- Accessories have a lower passive durability loss (the amount lost every 5 minutes) than other equipment.
- Their durability loss upon taking a hit is comparable to other equipment, however.
- Accessory repairs are extremely expensive, often costing more than 40,000 gold per point.
For a comparison list, see Accessories List.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Accessories"
The following 167 pages are in this category, out of 167 total.
- Red Angelic Halo
- Red Gleaming Halo
- Red Ring Halo
- Red Rose Halo
- Red Supernova Halo
- Rhythmic Blue Harmony Halo
- Rhythmic Purple Harmony Halo
- Rhythmic Rose Harmony Halo
- Rhythmic Yellow Harmony Halo
- Rin Tohsaka Support Puppet
- Ring (Type 1)
- Ring (Type 2)
- Ring (Type 3)
- Ring (Type 4)
- Ring (Type 5)
- Ring (Type 6)
- Ring Torque
- Rose Angelic Halo
- Rose Grace Halo
- Rose Ring Halo