Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
- Heavy Armor is heavy protective equipment. Most provide 6 base Defense and 2 base Protection and are eligible for 5 upgrades.
- Blacksmithed armors may have more durability, defense, and protection than the base version.
- Most heavy armors are repaired by Blacksmith Repairs. Armors with Auto Defense are repaired by Magical Equipment Repairs.
- Ranking Heavy Armor Mastery to E will cause heavy armor to decrease the wearer's Dexterity. The amount is dependent on race and rank of Heavy Armor Mastery.
- You may not wear any accessories with heavy armor.
- Heavy Armor Mastery allows the use of accessories at higher ranks.
- Drop Kick and Pummel are disabled when wearing Heavy Armor until Combo Mastery is Rank 9 or higher, which instead decreases its damage.
- This does not apply to Giants, however.
- Heavy Armor Mastery increases the player's Defense (Stat), Magic Defense, Protection, Magic Protection, and overall Auto Defense while heavy armor is equipped and decreases the dexterity reduction. It also allows the use of two accessories at higher ranks.
- Compare with clothes and light armor.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Heavy Armor"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total.