- For a comparison of instrument ranges, see Instrument Types.
- Instruments are items designed to play a compilation of sounds in order to create rhythm. They are required to use music skills.
- Generally, instruments have a high durability in order to sustain constant music playing.
- Instruments cannot be worn with left hand items other than Score Scrolls.
- Tuned instruments use a different sound byte than their original counterpart.
- Most instruments resonate a note according to their type when striking an enemy.
- Using any string instrument will resonate a note from the range of a Lute.
- Using any wind instrument will resonate a note from the range of a Flute.
- Using a Physis Tuba will resonate a note from itself rather than a Flute.
- Using any percussion instrument will resonate a note from itself.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Instruments"
The following 116 pages are in this category, out of 116 total.
- Mandolin of Enthusiasm
- Math Flute
- Math Lute
- Milky Way Bass Drum
- Milky Way Cello
- Milky Way Chalumeau
- Milky Way Cymbals
- Milky Way Electric Guitar
- Milky Way Flute
- Milky Way Hand Chimes
- Milky Way Harp
- Milky Way Lute
- Milky Way Lyre
- Milky Way Mandolin
- Milky Way Physis Tuba
- Milky Way Piano
- Milky Way Roncadora
- Milky Way Snare Drum
- Milky Way Ukulele
- Milky Way Violin
- Milky Way Whistle
- Morning Glory Cello
- Morning Glory Electric Guitar
- Morning Glory Flute
- Morning Glory Lute
- Morning Glory Lyre
- Morning Glory Piano
- Morning Glory Violin
- Music Bottle