Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
- Instruments are items designed to play a compilation of sounds in order to create rhythm. They are required to use music skills.
- Generally, instruments have a high durability in order to sustain constant music playing.
- Instruments cannot be worn with left hand items other than Score Scrolls.
- Most instruments resonate a note according to their type when striking an enemy.
- Using any string instrument will resonate a note from the range of a Lute.
- Using any wind instrument will resonate a note from the range of a Flute.
- Using a Physis Tuba will resonate a note from itself rather than a Flute.
- Using any percussion instrument will resonate a note from itself.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Instruments"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total.
- Mandolin of Enthusiasm
- Math Flute
- Math Lute
- Milky Way Bass Drum
- Milky Way Cello
- Milky Way Chalumeau
- Milky Way Cymbals
- Milky Way Electric Guitar
- Milky Way Flute
- Milky Way Hand Chimes
- Milky Way Harp
- Milky Way Lute
- Milky Way Lyre
- Milky Way Mandolin
- Milky Way Physis Tuba
- Milky Way Piano
- Milky Way Roncadora
- Milky Way Snare Drum
- Milky Way Ukulele
- Milky Way Violin
- Milky Way Whistle
- Morning Glory Cello
- Morning Glory Electric Guitar
- Morning Glory Flute
- Morning Glory Lute
- Morning Glory Lyre
- Morning Glory Piano
- Morning Glory Violin
- Music Bottle