Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
- For the Rank B Enchant, see Rank B Enchants#Fountain.
- Every dungeon may have a fountain sitting in the middle of a room or corridor. Drinking from them has various effects based on the color.
- The same fountain can have a different effect for each person in the dungeon.
- Each player may only drink from the same fountain once.
Blue Fountain Effects
- +1,000 or 10,000 EXP
- Blessings on all equipment (If all items are blessed, this will not occur.)
- Blessing on one piece of equipment (If all items are blessed, this will not occur.)
- Gold is dropped (100 ~ 2475)
- Hunger is subsided (Food 100%)
- Mana restored
- Life restored (Wounds are not restored, however)
- Stamina restored
- Wounds restored
- Blessings on all equipment disappears
- Blessing on one piece of equipment disappears
- Player's stamina is dropped to 0
- Player's stamina is reduced to 0 with 50% Food.
- Player receives wounds between 10% ~ 95%
- There is a glitch that when this effect happens while Mana Shield is enabled, the player's mana decreases below -100% of its original value.
Red Fountain Effects
Red fountains increases or decreases the player stats, lasting for ?.
- +1,000 EXP
- Health +8~9
- Mana +8
- Intelligence +6
- Dexterity +7
- Will +3
- Luck +2~5
- Max Damage +3~7
- Critical +5~7
- Health -2~9
- Stamina -3
- Strength -2
- Intelligence -1~3
- Dexterity -3
- Will -2~-3
- Luck -2
- Critical -3