Falias Treasure List
From Mabinogi World Wiki
(Redirected from Falias Treasures)
- Falias Treasures are unique items that boosts certain Stats, the power of Brionac, or Demigod skills.
- Treasures are obtained by completing the Falias Treasure Quest or purchased from the Trade Assistant Imp for Ducats.
- Treasures must be restored from a catalyst via Dorren before they can be equipped.
- Red Pure Crystals have a higher success rate of restoration.
- If the restoration success, the treasure receives a random grade, but if restoration fails, the item will be destroyed.
- A destroyed treasure cannot be restored; it is lost forever.
- Treasures may be traded between players. However, once one has been equipped, it becomes Personalized.
- When attempting to equip a treasure, a message ""When you equip the treasure, it becomes an exclusive item that cannot be traded. Would you still like to equip it?" will appear, requesting confirmation before the item is permanently bound.
- The treasures come in grades of C, B, A, S and Exquisite, with C being the lowest grade and Exquisite being the highest.
- It is possible to equip multiple treasures of the same type. However, only the treasure with the highest grade will take effect.
- The equipment slots for treasures are on the leftmost side of the inventory. There are four in total, but they are initially locked.
- The first slot is unlocked upon completing the Generation 12 mainstream.
- The second slot becomes available upon using a Falias Dew, which comes from donating or the Trade Assistant Imp.
- The third slot becomes available upon using a Falias Rain Drop, which is obtained through the same means as the Falias Dew.
- The fourth slot becomes available upon using a Falias Storm, which can be found at the Trade Assistant Imp's shop.
- The Falias Dew, Rain Drop, and Storm can be used in any order, but can only be used once the player has completed Generation 12.
- All treasures have 20 durability, with the exception of Goddess Feather with 10 durability, which gradually decreases over time.
- Treasures can be blessed, but not sanctified.
|Image||Name||Rank Ex. Effect||Rank S Effect||Rank A Effect||Rank B Effect||Rank C Effect||When Effects are applied|
|Cooking-spit||+40% Wings of Rage damage||+32% Wings of Rage damage||+20% Wings of Rage damage||+12% Wings of Rage damage||+4% Wings of Rage damage||Always active|
|Failinis||+30 Critical||+24 Critical||+15 Critical||+9 Critical||+3 Critical||Brionac equipped|
|Goblet of Truth||-100 second Awakening of Light cool-down time||-80 second Awakening of Light cool-down time||-50 second Awakening of Light cool-down time||-30 second Awakening of Light cool-down time||-10 second Awakening of Light cool-down time||Always active|
|Gold Chain Armor||-30% Training EXP Decrease when using Wings of Eclipse||-24% Training EXP Decrease when using Wings of Eclipse||-16% Training EXP Decrease when using Wings of Eclipse||-10% Training EXP Decrease when using Wings of Eclipse||-3% Training EXP Decrease when using Wings of Eclipse||Wings of Eclipse activated|
|Golden Apple||+30% Spear of Light damage||+24% Spear of Light damage||+15% Spear of Light damage||+9% Spear of Light damage||+3% Spear of Light damage||Always active|
|Great Fury Sword||+70 Intelligence||+60 Intelligence||+45 Intelligence||+30 Intelligence||+20 Intelligence||Awakening of Light activated|
|Little Fury Sword||+70 Will||+60 Will||+45 Will||+30 Will||+20 Will||Awakening of Light activated|
|Magic Breastplate||+30% Fury of Light damage||+24% Fury of Light damage||+15% Fury of Light damage||+9% Fury of Light damage||+3% Fury of Light damage||Always active|
|Magic Cauldron||+70 Luck||+60 Luck||+45 Luck||+30 Luck||+20 Luck||Awakening of Light activated|
|Magic Club||+30 Damage||+24 Damage||+15 Damage||+9 Damage||+3 Damage||Brionac equipped|
|Magic Wand||+30% Shadow Spirit damage||+24% Shadow Spirit damage||+15% Shadow Spirit damage||+9% Shadow Spirit damage||+3% Shadow Spirit damage||Always active|
|Red Javelin||+70 Strength||+60 Strength||+45 Strength||+30 Strength||+20 Strength||Awakening of Light activated|
|Uaithne||+50 Second Awakening of Light Duration||+40 Second Awakening of Light Duration||+25 Second Awakening of Light Duration||+15 Second Awakening of Light Duration||+5 Second Awakening of Light Duration||Always active|
|Wave Sweeper||+18% Movement Speed||+16% Movement Speed||+10% Movement Speed||+6% Movement Speed||+2% Movement Speed||Always active|
|Yellow Javelin||+70 Dexterity||+60 Dexterity||+45 Dexterity||+30 Dexterity||+20 Dexterity||Awakening of Light activated|