Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Fez Doll Bag
2 × 3
This magical bag summons a special Fez Doll which collects Gold dropped from hunting. It is 7 by 7, offering a total of 49 slots for storing items. It cannot be traded.
You can summon a Doll separately from a pet. A set effect activates when the doll is summoned with part of the bag.
While summoned, the following bonus is applied:
- Luck +10
While Fez and Tia Dolls are summoned, the following bonus is applied:
- +5 Strength
- +5 Dexterity
- +5 Intelligence
- +5 Will
- +5 Luck
- +15 Max Damage
- +5 Critical
- +3 Protection
- +5 Defense
Can only be accessed from a player's inventory.
Only when empty can it be stored in a bank or dropped.
Can be picked up by other players if dropped while empty.
Cannot be stored on pets or traded.
Cannot be used to set up a personal shop.
- You summon the doll by right clicking the bag and pressing the Summon button.
- They will stay summoned for up to 2 real life hours.
- This time limit resets at 7:00am PST100.
- This time limit resets at
- The doll can be summoned along with pets or partners.