Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Fishing Chair for 2
|2 × 2||In-Game||Nighttime|
Whether you want to spend time with your best bud or get closer to your loved one, this chair is perfect for you and one other to sit on while fishing.
There is also a single chair version.
Resell Value is 250g.
- Increases the success rate of Automatic Fishing.
- It has 10 durability, which decreases slightly each time it's sat in.
- Loses 0.1 durability per use.
- Cannot be blessed.
- Cannot be Reforged.
- To sit in it, right-click and choose "Use" or hold left CTRL and click the chair.
- Requires at least Rank Novice Fishing to use.
- A Fishing Bait must be in your inventory in order to sit. A fishing rod isn't necessary to use the chair.
- A Fishing Rod is not required in order to fish while sitting.
- Upon use of the chair, a popup menu will display, prompting you to choose the type of bait you want to use of all available bait in the inventory.
- Once you've begun fishing, you can 'reload' the bait tin without interrupting your fishing by dragging more of the same type on top of the tin currently being depleted in your inventory. This only works on tins that are not equipped.
- The rate of bites on the bait is solely based on the player's Fishing rank.
- For 2 people to sit in the chair, they must be in a party and the second person must right click the owner for a request. The second person must also have bait in his/her inventory.
- The second person may also fish if they choose to.
- Bug Notice: If more than 2 players are in the same party, they may request to sit in the chair as long as they have Fishing Bait in their inventory.
|92 ~ 100%||3,162g|
- Note: Only Walter, Vanalen and Laighlinne (Partner) may repair chairs.
- Note: Laighlinne (Partner) does not offer a 100% repair rate.
|Part A||Part B||Part C|
|Dyed Part||First half of the parasol||Second half of the parasol||Top of the parasol|
- Cannot be dyed using a flashing dye ampoule.