Fragments of a Trivial Fate
From Mabinogi World Wiki
|The ghost fleet has returned and a spirit of a familiar resides at its core.|
- The mission is split into 4 parts: The beach, ship, hallway, and ballroom.
- Enemies in this mission are much more powerful than their regular counterparts.
- Ravine: You will proceed from the top of the hill leading down to Blackstone Beach towards the boat, fighting through multiple waves of skeletons, pirate skeletons, and skeleton wolves.
- Ship: You will fight 3 waves consisting of pirate skeletons, black ship rats, captain skeletons, and flying swords. Once all of the monsters are dealt with, you can enter through the door.
- Hallway: You will fight 4 waves consisting of red pirate skeletons, captain red skeletons, black ship rats, and light armor skeleton ogres.
- Ballroom: You will fight the Admiral's Lingering Spirit and his summons.
- Quest Board Location: Tara
- Party Size: 1-4
- Time Limit: 60 minutes
- Mission Details: The ghost fleet has reappeared. Some of their number have already attempted to land in Belvast, and our defenders are short handed. I'm sorry, but could I ask you for help? -Owen
- Info: Investigate the reappearance of the ghost fleet.
- Requirements: One Master Talent and a Lord Pass for each member of the party.
- Skeleton x 4 + Skeleton Wolf x 2 → Skeleton x 4 + Pirate Skeleton x 2 → Skeleton x 2 + Skeleton Wolf x 3 + Pirate Skeleton x 3 → Skeleton x 3 + Pirate Skeleton x 3 + Pirate Skeleton (Hook) x 2 → Skeleton x 2 + Skeleton Wolf x 2 + Pirate Skeleton x 2 + Pirate Skeleton (Hook) x 2 → Skeleton x 2 + Skeleton Wolf x 2 + Pirate Skeleton x 3 + Pirate Skeleton (Hook) x 3
- Pirate Skeleton (Hook) x 4 + Pirate Red Skeleton (Hook) x 4 + Captain Skeleton x 4 → Pirate Red Skeleton (Hook) x 5 + Captain Skeleton x 3 + Captain Red Skeleton x 2 + Skeleton Ogre Warrior (Light Armor) x 2 → Black Ship Rat x 4 + Captain Skeleton x 3 + Captain Red Skeleton x 3 + Skeleton Ogre Warrior (Light Armor) x 3
- Boss Spawns
- Experience: 196,000
- Gold: 34,000
- Crafting Materials
- Defeating the Bard Skeletons causes the boss music to stop playing, with the message "The Bard Skeletons' music has been silenced."