Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Goddess in Danger
- For other Generation 12 missions, see Category:G12 Shadow Missions.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
|This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- This mission is part of Generation 12.
- The general idea behind this mission is to destroy the stonehenge arches. The quickest way to get rid of them all is to smash the ones that are initially lit up. To do so, you must hit the pillar once, then proceed to the floating stone behind it. It will then transform into a Aonbharr, which you must kill. After you have defeated the monster, the pillar will topple and you will be able to proceed to the next one. After two or three arches, you will see text informing you to investigate a different stonehenge pillar. Assuming you still have demigod active it is best to destroy another arch, after which you will see text informing you to use the altar to dispel Nuadha's barrier.
- The difficulty of the mission is set for you and is based on your total level. See Generation 12 for more information.
- G12 Quest: Goddess in Danger
- Party Size: 1
- Time Limit: 20 minutes
- Royal Alchemist Assistance Allowed: No