Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- A guild hall is a special room located in Rath Royal Castle. Guild halls can be purchased from Sinead for 500 GP.
- Every guild has their own generated guild hall.
- Players can "smuggle" in other players that are not in their guild by having them mount a pet before entering the hall.
- The guild hall contains a large table surrounded by chairs.
- The chairs' colors can be changed by the guild leader.
- Additional features to the guild hall and guild stone can be purchased through Sinead using guild points.
|Guild Stone||2000||Places a guild stone in the guild hall. Functions as a normal guild stone where you can donate gold and GP to the guild. If the guild leader's Premium Service expires, the Guild Stone vanishes, and will only reappear once premium service is renewed.|
|Warp Function||4000||Allows players to warp between the guild stone outside the castle and the guild stone in the guild hall. Can only be used once each way per in-game day, refreshing at 6:00am in-game time.|