Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Holiday in Erinn
- May 23th - June 7st, 2018
The Hot Days continue, but with a twist! Head to Dunbarton to register a main character, and receive a quest to keep track of your progress. Complete the quest to receive a brand new Balloon Puppy Whistle! Check out the full details here! 
- Talk to Annie in Dunbarton to register a main character.
- After registering a character, you will receive a quest that will require you to log in for 9 days.
- Each day begins at 7 AM PDT.
- Stay logged in for 36 minutes each day for the quest objective to complete.
- Once you complete all 9 objectives, you can complete the quest for a brand new Balloon Puppy Whistle!
Puppy Balloon Details
- The inventory size is 6x10!
- The Balloon Puppy's summoning time is 130 minutes.
- It has the same stats and skills as the Balloon Pony!
- It can be dyed with a Pet Dye Ampoule, but only the body can be dyed.
- Day 1: Full Recovery Potion (Event) (Quantity: 5)
- Day 2: Golden Experience Fruit (500%) (Quantity: 2)
- Day 3: Unlimited Shadow Mission Pass
- Day 4: Unrestricted Dungeon Pass
- Day 5: Rusty Hammer of Proficiency
- Day 6: Combat 2x EXP Potion (2 hrs.)
- Day 7: Lucky Blue Upgrade Stone
- Day 8: Lucky Red Upgrade Stone
- Day 9: Spirit Liqueur of Blessing
- Final Reward (Complete the quest to receive this item): Balloon Puppy Whistle