Unlimited Shadow Mission Pass
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For other passes and more information on them, see Pass.
1 × 2
Lets you enter a Shadow Mission of any difficulty. Party size limits still apply. If you have an Elite Pass and receive an elite mission, the Elite Pass is first used.
- Enables a player to enter Shadow Missions of any difficulty, regardless of Talent level.
- For example, a player at intermediate Talent levels can enter a mission of hard difficulty as long as they have this pass.
- If an Elite Pass exists in a player's inventory and it corresponds with the chosen mission, the elite pass is used first.
- Does not allow you to enter a Secret Shadow Mission or either of the wine missions.