- 1 Description
- 2 Map
- 3 The City of Dunbarton
- 4 Local NPCs
- 5 Monsters
- 6 Field Boss
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Notes
The easternmost city of the Uladh kingdom. An important city in terms of industry and business, Dunbarton connects the northern & southern kingdoms of Uladh.
The city of Dunbarton is enclosed on all sides by walls, which in turn is surrounded by sprawling farmlands. The Town Hall is renowned for its hospitality to travelers, and Dunbarton is also famous for its Restaurant, Bookstore, School and Weapons Shop.
|Dunbarton is a city built on highlands east of Antrim Mountains. Bridging the northern and southern halves of Uladh continent, the city has developed into a center of trade and commerce and thence flourished.|
Dunbarton is a city that boasts various facilities such as a church, foodstore, bookstore, school, and weapon shop. Dunbarton is located at a crossroads between various other towns and cities. To the north of Dunbarton is Tir Chonaill past Dugald Aisle, while Emain Macha lies to the west of Dunbarton past Osna Sail. Port Cobh is located directly east of Dunbarton, while players wishing to travel to Bangor can reach it by going south through Gairech Hills.
Due to the cold wind from the north and moist air from the east, the climate is generally chilly and high in precipitation.
Drinking water is facilitated by a well, as no streams or rivers run past Dunbarton. The entire city is surrounded by brick walls, and the territory expands outside the castle walls, although it is mostly unpopulated and primarily used for the cultivation of plants and livestock, especially in the humid eastern region.
The affairs of the city are managed by the town office, which contains a lost and found. This can be accessed by talking to Eavan.
- There are four wells: one near the Church, one behind the Weapons Shop, one behind the Healer's House, and one near the Statue (in the south-west corner).
- There is one Cooking Oven: near the Church, right beside the well.
- There are Hen and Potato fields around the north, east, and southeast areas castle wall as well as Cows at the southwest.
- Base Herb patches and Apple trees are scattered throughout the field
- There are some Sheep and Spiders around the Moon Gate to the west
Map Area Exits
There are five map area exits which go to:
- Dugald Aisle (connects to Dugald Residential Town, Tir Chonaill, and Sliab Cuilin) - North section of the map
- Port Cobh (connects to Belvast via boat traveling) - East section of the map
- Osna Sail (connects to Emain Macha) - West section of the map
- Gairech Hills (connects to Sen Mag Plateau and Bangor) - South section of the map
- Abb Neagh (connects to Abb Neagh Residential Town, and Taillteann) - Northwest section of map, near Rabbie Dungeon and Rabbie Dungeon Moongate
The City of Dunbarton
|Alban Knights Training Grounds|
Near the center of town is the Dunbarton branch of the Erskin Bank, where Austeyn can be found.
Located at the south-west corner of the town, it rings every day at 5:30 AM to signal the start of the day.
Aeira runs the bookstore, located at the north-eastern corner of the town.
The Church of Lymilark is located in the north-west corner of the town and Kristell, a priest, can be found standing out front. Like most priests, Kristell provides part-time jobs that reward a player with Holy Water of Lymilark.
Simon runs the Clothing Shop in Dunbarton.
There are two dungeons that are located near Dunbarton: Rabbie Dungeon and Math Dungeon. Rabbie Dungeon can be reached by going north-west of the city, while Math Dungeon can be reached by going north-east.
The town has a General Shop just east of the Town Square which is run by Walter, who can be found standing out front.
Manus, located inside the Healer's House at the south-east corner of the town, acts as the healer in Dunbarton.
The central district of the town. Players wishing to set up their Personal Shops can do so here to sell their goods and wares.
A statue of a Unicorn can be located here. Concerts and meetings are held here.
The store is run by Nerys, who sells weapons and armor. She can also repair them at a 95% success rate.
|Bookstore Owner||Book Store|
|Memory Recollection||School (Library)|
|Public Servant||Town Office|
|Weapons Dealer||Weapons Shop|
|General Shop||General Shop|
|Playwright||Alleyway between the Statue|
and Healer's House (G16)
|Researcher||Far west side of Dunbarton town,|
near the Poulnabrone Rock
- Black Grizzly Bear (northwest)
- Black Grizzly Bear Cub (northwest)
- Brown Dire Wolf (northeast)
- Brown Dire Wolf Cub
- Brown Fox
- Brown Grizzly Bear (northeast and near Math Dungeon)
- Brown Grizzly Bear Cub
- Gray Fox
- Imp (northwest) (northeast)
- Kobold Bandit (northeast)
- Gray Wolf (northeast)
- Red Grizzly Bear (near Math Dungeon)
- Red Grizzly Bear Cub
- Red Bear
- Red Fox
- Red Spider (west side)
- White Spider (west side, also near Math Dungeon)
- Wisp (near Math Dungeon)
- Young Brown Fox
- Young Gray Fox
- Young Red Fox
- In contrast to every other location in Uladh and the nearby Antrim Mountains named in The Dunbarton Environs, Dunbarton is of Scottish origin and not Irish.
- Dunbarton comes from dún (meaning fort) while barton refers to Breton or Briton.
- The heavy reliance on the unicorn as an emblem for Dunbarton also references this, as the unicorn is a national symbol of Scotland.
- Before the Trading Post was implemented in the Generation 15, Season 1 Update, there was once an additional Potato Field that players could gather Potatoes from. If one clicks in certain spots of the dirt field in front of the Trading Post, it is possible to unearth potatoes.
- The Bell Tower used to found on the south-east corner of the Square.
- The Square used to be a "square" shape.
- According to the book Animal-loving Healer, Dunbarton has a Sales tax.