Ice Lightning magic is a hidden skill that can be triggered with Magic Fusion by two party members charging Icebolt and Lightning Bolt at the same time with the corresponding elemental wands (i.e. Icebolt with an Ice Wand, Lightning Bolt with a Lightning Wand). Details on how to perform fusion can be found on the Magic Fusion page.
Ice Lightning combines the single shooting effect of Icebolt with the multiple targeting effect of Lightning Bolt, creating a devastating spell where one player can shoot multiple enemies with each charge.
- Can be charged to a maximum of five charges per person.
- Charges are released one at a time.
- One person shooting their charge will not deplete the partner's charge, allowing for a maximum of ten charges to be released before charging is required again.
- Each charge can target multiple enemies if they are grouped closely together.
- Knock down will not work on monsters with Mana Deflector.
- The person with Lightning Bolt may lose all their charges after a period of time like with unfused Lightning Bolt.
- If this happens, the magic fusion will separate and the other person will be left with Icebolt and it will not be Ice Lightning fusion.
- If the person who charged Lightning Bolt shoots one charge, however, the charges do not disappear, even after a lengthy portion of time.
- Does not contribute to skill training for Icebolt, Lightning Bolt, or Fusion Bolt because it is technically a separate skill.
- This skill's damage will be equal to Icebolt + Lightning Bolt.
- The more charges there are, the more enemies that will be struck.
- As more charges are fired, the number of possible targets hits decreases.