- A Passive Defense that gives a monster the ability to reduce damage and stun from Magic and Alchemy Attacks to a certain extent.
- At Level 0, Mana Deflector is activated when Defense is used with a Shield. A metallic noise can be heard. Thunder's stun effect and Ice Spear's freezing effect are negated. Both the skill damage and stun is only reduced by the Defense skill and the Shield.
- At level 1, Magic and Alchemy attacks do not build up the Knockdown Gauge, and therefore, monsters will not be knocked down even with multiple charges of Lightning Bolt or repeated Icebolt attacks (5 charges does not knockback/knockdown), but they will still be stunned. Damage received is not reduced. There is no metallic noise or blue flash on this level.
- At level 2, Magic and Alchemy attacks will stun the monster for only a fraction of a second. When struck by Magic/Alchemy the monster will flash blue and a metallic noise will sound. Thunder's stun effect and Ice Spear's freezing effect are negated. Level 2 Mana Deflector reduces the damage from Magic/Alchemy attacks.
- At level 3, Magic and Alchemy attacks do not stun the monster at all. When struck by Magic/Alchemy the monster will flash blue and a metallic noise will sound. All Magic/Alchemy attacks will do only 1 damage to the monster.
- Firebolt, Fireball, the last hit of Ice Spear, the last hit of Thunder, Water Cannon, Wind Blast and the last hit of Flame Burst will always knock the enemy down, unless it possesses Advanced Heavy Stander.
- The initial lightning hit from Thunder will not stun monsters with level 2 or 3 Mana Deflector.
- Ice Spear will not freeze/stun a monster with level 2 or 3 Mana Deflector.