Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
Maple Leaf Event (2008)
- September 24th, 2008 - September 28th, 2008
Find old dead tree stump near the towns of Mabinogi and water them to bring them back to life! The dead tree stump will come back to life. When the tree is fully grown, it will give out maple leaves. Collect maple leaves from each of five towns - Tir Chonaill, Dunbarton, Emain Macha, Dugald Aisle, and Sen Mag - to receive special treats.
- One maple tree stump is located in the following areas:
- Collect bottles of water and use them on the stump to water the growing sapling.
- Once enough water has been provided, the tree will reach its full growth. It can then be attacked to make it drop maple leaves or, on rare occasions, a large maple leaf native to its area.
- Enter the leaves in to their respective collection books to receive a reward.
- Small Leaf Collection Book: Maple Leaf Fan (Type 1)
- Big Leaf Collection Book: Maple Suit or Maple Dress