Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Nao Soul Stone
|1 x 1||Dropped||Item Shop Image|
The Soul Stone can be used when you've been knocked unconscious. It allows you to revive through Nao's assistance with minimal penalties.
- Upon being Knocked Unconscious, the option "Ask Nao for help" will be available to use if a Nao Soul Stone is present in the player's inventory. Upon use, Nao will appear to resurrect the player on the spot with full Health, Mana, and Stamina, as well as blessing every equipped item, and the player will also suffer from a very minor experience cut.
- If the player does not have a soul stone, they will be prompted to buy one in the Item Shop.
- Any dropped equipment prior to unconsciousness will eventually vanish permanently if the player fails to recover it on time.
- Nao is only seen by the person who uses the soul stone.
- Can be used anywhere except for Tir Chonaill (Another World) and Bangor (Another World).
- Any soul stones labeled "(Event)" will be used before normal soul stones.
- Can stack up to 30 and takes up 1x1 inventory space.
- The ones acquired from Lorna can only stack up to 5 times.
- Cannot be traded.
- The ones acquired from Lorna can only be traded once.
Methods to Obtain
- 3 are provided upon character creation.
- 3 are provided daily to a maximum of 3 in the inventory until the character reaches cumulative level 1000. These cannot be stored in the Bank.
- These will not be if there is insufficient space in the inventory.
- Purchased from Lorna for 1 Saga Viewing Coupon.
- Opening the 99 NX Gachapon may yield one.
- Opening a Basic Baltane Supply Box or an Intermediate Baltane Supply Box may yield one.
- Obtaining three logins during the Attendance Check Event (2013) or Attendance Check Event (2016) will yield 5 of the Event variant.
- Purchased from the Item Shop in quantities for 1 for 300 NX, 10 for 2,500 NX (save 500 NX or 16.6% spending), or 30 for 7,000 NX (save 2,000 NX or 22.2% spending)