Tir Chonaill (Another World)
- For other places in Another World, see Another World (disambiguation).
- Tir Na Nog redirects here. For the book, see The Land of Eternity, Tir Na Nog.
Description and Geography
Tir Chonaill (Another World) is also referred to as Tir Na Nog in Generation 1, Generation 2 and through most of Generation 3. It is situated in a universe which parallels Erinn and is a ghost town populated by zombies and wild critters. In the past, during a frenzy of confusion and panic amidst a mass invasion of Fomorians, many had lost their lives while defending the settlement. Dougal is the only remaining townsfolk.
In this world, one may not resurrect normally, and neither Nao Soul Stones nor Guardian Soul Stones may be used. Players may only revive in the area without the use of Phoenix Feathers by completing the Tir Na Nog Quest, otherwise they will be sent back to Erinn.
Reaching Another World
Tir Chonaill (Another World) can be reached by the following means:
The Black Fomor Pass:
- The player must first get the Black Fomor Pass from Kristell. To obtain it, speak to her with the How to Reach Tir Na Nog Keyword found within the Memo section of the Keyword diary.
- Head for Bangor and enter the lobby of Barri Dungeon. Click on the statue and choose Black Fomor Pass, or drop the pass on the altar. Complete the dungeon and go to the room after the Boss Room. Behind the statue there will be the sealed gate to Another World; click on a gargoyle statue to open the gate.
- The player may choose to go in the dungeon alone, or can be escorted as a party member by someone else with a Black Fomor Pass. Only up to 3 players can enter the dungeon.
- Use the Red Wing of the Goddess to Albey Dungeon. A player with this red wing can return to Another World at any time and with as many party members as desired, but can only do so once.
- The wing can be acquired from Dougal only one time before the final dungeon in G1. It is tradable.
- Have someone already there use an Avon Feather from Avon while you are mounted on their pet.
- Have someone already there exit a Homestead while you are mounted on their partner's Carriage.
- Use a Warp Imp's Pet Teleport or a Recall Book slot that is set to Tir Na Nog.
Note: Friend Summon Capsules do not work in Tir Na Nog.
Areas of Interest
- See Tir Chonaill#Fishing List (?)
|A Bird Above the Ruins
Tir Chonaill of Another World
- Continent Warp from Another World will return you to Erinn. From Tir Chonaill (Another World), you can warp to Belvast or Iria.
- Using the key word "Farmland" on Dougal will result in him saying there is no farmland in Tir Chonaill (Another World), but if you go to the south, there is still farmland there where you can harvest wheat and barley.
- While fish can be seen swimming in the pond and stream just like in Tir Chonaill, it is impossible to fish here.
- To obtain the pass, you used to require a current level of 25 or higher, and having certain titles active:
- "the Bear Slayer at 10"
- "the Bear Slayer with Bare Hands"
- "the Bear Slayer with a Single Blow"
- "the Golem Slayer"
- "the Golem Slayer with a Single Blow"
- "the Ogre Slayer"
- "the Strong"