Tir Chonaill (Another World)
- For other places in Another World, see Another World (disambiguation).
- Tir Na Nog redirects here. For the book, see The Land of Eternity, Tir Na Nog.
Tir Chonaill (Another World) is also referred to as Tir Na Nog in Generation 1, Generation 2 and through most of Generation 3. It is situated in a universe which parallels Erinn and is a ghost town populated by zombies and wild critters. In the past, during a frenzy of confusion and panic amidst a mass invasion of Fomorians, many had lost their lives while defending the settlement.
The unique feature of the Other World is that one may not resurrect normally, and neither Nao Soul Stones nor Guardian Soul Stones may be used. Players may only revive in the area without the use of Phoenix Feathers by completing the Tir Na Nog Quest, otherwise they will be sent back to Erinn.
Reaching Another World
Tir Chonaill (Another World) can be reached by the following means:
- Drop a Black Fomor Pass on the altar in Barri Dungeon and complete the dungeon. The pass is obtained from Kristell at Dunbarton Church with the How to Reach Tir Na Nog Keyword Keyword. In the room after the boss, there will be a gate to Another World; click on the gargoyle statues to open the gate. You can also be escorted as a party member by someone else with a Black Fomor Pass. Only 3 players may enter the dungeon.
- If you have skipped or not yet started the renewal of Generation 1 but have done the old version, you require a slayer title other than "the Succubus Slayer."
- Use the Red Wing of the Goddess to Albey Dungeon. A player with this red wing can return to Another World at any time and with as many party members as desired, but can only do so once.
- The wing can be acquired from Dougal only one time before the final dungeon in G1. It is tradeable.
- Have someone already there use an Avon Feather from Avon while you are mounted on their pet.
- Have someone already there exit a Homestead while you are mounted on their partner's Carriage.
- Use a Warp Imp's Pet Teleport that is set to Tir Na Nog.
|Town Guard|| Chief's House|
- Continent Warp from Another World will return you to Erinn. From Tir Chonaill (Another World), you can warp to Belvast or Iria.
- Using the key word "Farmland" on Dougal will result in him saying there is no farmland in Tir Chonaill (Another World), but if you go to the south, there is still farmland there where you can harvest wheat and barley.