Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Enchants are being worked on and the "by type" pages are not working at the moment.
Lorna, along with Pan, are the two NPCs that guide new players through the tutorial.
Lorna & Pan
She stars as a "newbie" and is assisted (not always helpfully) by a black sheep named Pan. At times, she is enraged, curious, confused and even once appeared as a "Golem" (stated by Pan, when she was overweight). At one point, she had the ability to go "All Berserk" (as in make herself 2x taller than a Golem). She tends to nickname herself "Princess Warrior Lorna" (which is not an actual title). She has many misadventures, which are then resolved with Pan's help (although Pan may sometimes add to her problems before assisting in fixing them). She has a rival named Picaru from episode 7, who tends to mock & "shock" (Lightning Bolt) her a lot.
Saga Viewing Coupon Redemption
Upon completing an episode, the player may obtain a Saga Viewing Coupon from a Saga EP box of its respective episode. These coupons can be redeemed at Lorna in places such as Dunbarton and Tir Chonaill, allowing players to redeem Saga Viewing Coupons for for any item Lorna offers. Certain items cost more coupons than others.
- Lirina's Long Skirt
- Swordswoman Shoes
- Broad Stick
- Longsword (from Chapter 3-4)
- Lorna Puppet (G16S2)
- Pan Puppet (G16S2)
- Lorna is actually a Milletian, stating that she had met Nao before starting her journey in Erinn.
- In Episode 4 of Lorna & Pan, Lorna says that she is afraid of Goblins.
- Lorna describes the monster's skill, Stomp, while the Golem is "taunting" her and Pan by circling around them. Newer players may be confused with this with the Giant-specific skill, Stomp.
- In nearly every episode of Lorna & Pan, Lorna attacks Pan with her Lute at least once and later considers it as her "weapon."
- In one event, players could transform into Giant Lorna.
- In overseas servers, an NPC named Shy is used, Lorna is a reskin for NA.
- There is a realistic painting of Lorna and Pan located above the door to the Music Room in Tara Rath Castle.