Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Enemies that appear near these circles must be "sacrificed" in order to proceed with the mission, as in their corpse must land within the circle. Only killing blows count; enemies with "Finish" above their head do not.
At first, the circle appears as light blue. It then darkens and shrinks as more enemies are offered, the number of opponents needed to be sacrificed varies by mission. When the circle becomes a clear white, the "offering" is complete.
In the case of The Golden Apple, the Offering Circle appears as a yellowish color with veins sprouted around, and does not shrink at all.
The original size of the circle varies by the Shadow Mission. The circles in Offering and The Golden Apple are notably large, but the ones in Enemy Behind, Lingering Darkness, and Ghost of Partholon are quite small.
- The circle also appears:
- When a Monster Mercenary Scroll or Monster Summoning Urn is used.
- During the Embattled Boss Event, on entry times, the circle appears under Caravan Joe.
- In the Shadow Mission "Defeat the guards!". In this case, players do not actually offer anything to it; instead, players turn into a Hide-like state upon stepping on it then lures monsters back to the circle to escape the hide state and kill the monsters.
- In Lorraine's Nightmare Event and Hillwen's Nightmare Event, the circle appears at the entrance of Abb Neagh Castle and the exit of Hillwen Mine B1, respectively. In this case, players do not offer monsters, but rather try to prevent them from running into the circle and "offering" themselves.
- In the Cursed Labyrinth Event. When fighting Common Zombies and Mutated Zombies, the goal is to not let them reach the circle, but when fighting the Mischievous Rats and Big Boss Rats, the objective is to offer them into the circle.