Description and Geography
Northwest of Vales is the Hillwen Mine. It is said that the ancestors of the Giants used ancient technology created from Hillwen Mine to combat their enemies. Here, players can drill into its vast resources and use engineering to obtain materials needed to create Dual Guns and other various tools.
The area is controlled by the Royal Guards of Vales, and one must have permission to enter the mine.
While the first level is safe, it has been mostly cleared of resources. The deeper levels still have monsters dwelling within their walls.
According to Dr. Lambert's theory, the appearance of Hillwen Mine is the result of geographical changes caused by the Irinid's Curse breaking, which supposedly happened after Generation 8 and before The Saga: Iria.
To enter the mine's depths, speak with the Elevator Guard.
- This NPC and others will not be present to players doing the first 5 Episodes of The Saga: Iria.
- Hillwen Assimilation Essences may be consumed to avoid being detected by monsters for a certain amount of time.
Areas of Interest
- Note: Different areas have different drop rates. See this page for more information.
- Hillwen Engineer Shop
Exploration and Artifacts
|500px||Through the biting wind |
Entering Hillwen Mine
- There are multiple inaccessible gathering nodes in floor B1.
- The Hillwen's Nightmare Event took place on floor B1. Various types of zombies came out from within the mine's depths.