Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Revenge of The Trickster
- November 6th, 2013 - November 19th, 2013
- October 20th, 2014 - November 4th, 2014
- October 28th, 2015 - November 11th, 2015
If you've explored the Cursed Labyrinth, you know that something evil lurks within. Far too many people have been digging into the mansion's secrets, and now that evil has been unleashed upon the Erinn mainland!
The Trickster will drop into north Dunbarton every 4 hours.[sic] He's no match for the Heroes that party there, so hop on your mount and taste victory! Slay this beastly world boss to earn event quest rewards and a special buff!
You'll be given an event scroll once per day during the event period to assist in taking down The Trickster. Complete the event scroll quest to earn the rewards below.
- Halloween Pumpkin Basket
- 5,000 Gold
- 5,000 EXP
The Buff lasts 1 hour, even when you die, and stacks with either the Nimbus or Dark Nimbus pet buff.
- Protection, Magic Protection, Defense, and Magic Defense +5
- Max HP 200, Max MP 200, Max Stamina 200
- STR 70, INT 60, DEX 60, Will 80, Luck 50
- Max Damage +30
- Critical +5%
- MP Recovery Speed +410%
- Stamina Recovery Speed +410%
The Revenge of The Trickster world event will run for two weeks, from November 6 - November 19.
- Log in to receive the quest Halloween Nightmare.
- When in the spawn area of the Returned Trickster, the player will have a Halloween Event World Quest Check status effect ()
- To complete the quest, you must hit the Returned Trickster at least once.
- Once every 2 hours real-time, the Returned Trickster spawns north of Dunbarton, sometimes on top of a potato field.
- Because it is a field boss, times will vary from channel to channel.
- When the Returned Trickster is defeated, all players will receive a status buff ().
- The Returned Trickster has three attacks.
- An area of effect attack that causes it to leap into the air and hit everyone within 700? range, knocking them back.
- A single attack that targets one player.
- An attack where he throws himself onto the ground, hitting all players in front of him.
- In addition to the attacks, the Returned Trickster can heal by sewing itself back together, causing it to heal 5% of its HP.
- While it is healing, it can be attacked.
- Hitting the Returned Trickster with Windmill when it sits to heal itself will reset its AI and stop it from recovering.
- The Returned Trickster rewards 0 EXP and does not drop anything upon its death.
- Due to the immense amount of people, it may be best to turn off Party Advertisements (Left Ctrl+P by default) and Names (Ctrl+N by default) and enable Minimize Nearby Characters (NumPad /) and Mini Effects (Options → System → Performance) to reduce lag.
- In channels with a low amount of people, it may prove difficult to defeat it. It can deal a few hundred with its normal attacks and the flying stomp is capable of knocking out several people at once.
- Poison Attack works extremely well due to the Returned Trickster having a huge amount of Health.
|How to Get Quest||
Log in every day at |
100during the Revenge of The Trickster Event.
|Briefing||The Returned Trickster has appeared in Northern Dunbarton. If you can protect Dunbarton from his mischief, a special buff will be granted to all Milletians on this channel.|
This item always comes with another item from the lists below.
- Eternal Candlelight (2013, 2014)
- Ghost Bride's Tiara (2013, 2014)
- Pumpkin Lantern (2013, 2014)
- Talking Skull (2013, 2014)
- Vampire's Fang (2013, 2014)
- Witch's Ring (2013, 2014)
- Cursed Eternal Candlelight (2015)
- Cursed Ghost Bride's Tiara (2015)
- Cursed Pumpkin Lantern (2015)
- Cursed Talking Skull (2015)
- Cursed Vampire's Fang (2015)
- Cursed Witch's Ring (2015)