Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Roaming the Shadow Realm
- For a quick comparison of shadow missions and difficulties, see Category:Shadow Mission Lists.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
- Similar to The Sulfur Spider inside Shadow Realm.
- This mission is given to you when you select an event Shadow Mission from Padan during the Fourth Part of the Summer Vacation Zombie Event.
- All Monsters are Lost Zombies.
- Defeat the monsters spawning at the 7 locations throughout the castle.
- In the Dining Room, all Lost Zombies in the current wave must be defeated to trigger the next wave. There are five waves.
- 16 Lost Zombies spawn within each wave and aggro instantly with a radius exceeding the width of the area, making this room difficult.
- All zombies in the Dining Room can run.
- The switches when all hit stops the current wave of Zombies from spawning.
- An Ice Spear team is most effective and best done at the South East corner of the Dining Room.
- With four or more people, they can hold back the Zombies.
- After they are defeated, go to the deepest part of the castle to find the boss.
- Clear all rooms to find what's inside the inner room.
- Quest Location: Padan
- Party Size: 1~8
- Time Limit: 1 Hour
The enemy's location is marked with blue dots.
- Regular Spawns
- Lost Giant Zombie x1
- Assorted Lost Event Zombies x10
- Zombies in this Shadow Mission may run.
- The zombies can be hit with any skill.
- The zombies only have Level 1 Heavy Stander Passive Defense.
- The boss is one Large Lost Zombie and 10 Lost Zombies.
- The Lost Giant Zombie has Level 2 Heavy Stander.
- The 10 Lost Zombies will look the same as the one Large Lost Zombie.