We were able to have five winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon!
If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
Roaming the Shadow Realm
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For a quick comparison of shadow missions and difficulties, see Category:Shadow Mission Lists.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
- Similar to The Sulfur Spider inside Shadow Realm.
- This mission is given to you when you select an event Shadow Mission from Padan during the Fourth Part of the Summer Vacation Zombie Event.
- All Monsters are Lost Zombies.
- Defeat the monsters spawning at the 7 locations throughout the castle.
- In the Dining Room, all Lost Zombies in the current wave must be defeated to trigger the next wave. There are five waves.
- 16 Lost Zombies spawn within each wave and aggro instantly with a radius exceeding the width of the area, making this room difficult.
- All zombies in the Dining Room can run.
- The switches when all hit stops the current wave of Zombies from spawning.
- An Ice Spear team is most effective and best done at the South East corner of the Dining Room.
- With four or more people, they can hold back the Zombies.
- After they are defeated, go to the deepest part of the castle to find the boss.
- Clear all rooms to find what's inside the inner room.
- Quest Location: Padan
- Party Size: 1~8
- Time Limit: 1 Hour
The enemy's location is marked with blue dots.
- Regular Spawns
- Lost Giant Zombie x1
- Assorted Lost Event Zombies x10
- Zombies in this Shadow Mission may run.
- The zombies can be hit with any skill.
- The zombies only have Level 1 Heavy Stander Passive Defense.
- The boss is one Large Lost Zombie and 10 Lost Zombies.
- The Lost Giant Zombie has Level 2 Heavy Stander.
- The 10 Lost Zombies will look the same as the one Large Lost Zombie.