- For the skill that renders immunity to knock-back, push-back, and stun, see Advanced Heavy Stander.
- For the player skills, see Paladin Heavy Stander, Connous Heavy Stander, Physis Heavy Stander, and Dark Heavy Stander.
- A Passive Defense that reduces damage from incoming Melee, Fighter, and Puppetry attacks as well as Dischord and Flash Launcher, while giving the monster the ability to automatically defend against those skills as well.
- Heavy Stander's ability to reduce damage from melee-type skills is always active.
- Auto Defense from Heavy Stander randomly activates upon being hit by any kind of melee attack.
- Auto Defense also reduces damage by half when it triggers, after calculating the monster's defensive stats and Heavy Stander's passive damage reduction.
- This includes attacking a monster when they have a skill loaded.
- A message will flash across the attacker's screen if their attack activates a monster's Auto Defense.
- There are three levels of Heavy Stander, each with their own unique effects.
||Damage Reduction %*
||Auto Defense Occurrence %
- My attack is being defended by a skill!
- My attack is very ineffective right now...
- That didn't feel right...
- My attack is a bit off the mark...
- This is not enough to stop the target...
- Can't shake the target's balance!
- That may have inflicted some damage, but the target still has its guard up.
- The target takes no damage at all!
- This attack is completely useless!
*The damage reduction for Heavy Stander is always in effect, regardless of whether or not Auto Defense was activated.
|Damage Reduction (%)
|Auto Defend Rate (%)
|Heavy Stander Level
- Krug is aware of Heavy Stander, an enemy skill that relies on probability to withstand melee attacks.
Krug's Dialogue and Heavy Stander