Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Rock Paper Scissors Event
- June 26th, 2013 - July 17th, 2013
- For other RPS events, see MabiLand 7th Anniversary Celebration Event.
Caravan Joe is back and ready to have some fun! Starting June 26th to July 17th, we’ll be holding a classic Rock, Paper, Scissors Event complete with exclusive titles to highlight your skills. Speak with Caravan Joe at Dunbarton Bell Tower to obtain the Match Book and a few rock, paper, scissor tickets.
You’ll receive more rock, paper, or scissors tickets daily at each log in and every 10 minutes after that. You can use these tickets to activate the Match Book and then right click the Match Book to let other players know you’re ready to duel. Once you find an opponent, the match will begin. A rock, paper, scissors menu will open and you will have 5 seconds to make a selection. You can only select from the tickets you currently have. If you only have a rock ticket, you can only select rock. If you have all 3, you can select anything. If you do not select anything within 5 seconds, a selection will be made at random from the tickets you have available.
You’ll receive a buff every day during the event period as you accumulate wins.
- 3 wins: Life Skill EXP x1.3
- 5 wins: Combat EXP x2
- 12 wins: Shadow Mission EXP bonus
- 120 wins: Perfect Skill Reset (One time only)
- Buffs will reset daily
As you win (or lose) you’ll obtain rock, paper, scissors titles!
- Any time a match results in a draw, there will be an automatic “do-over” until there is a winner.
- Scissorhands - Win with Scissors 50 times
- Fist King - Win with Rock 50 times
- Royal Palm - Win with Paper 50 times
- Scissors Scary - Lose with Scissors 30 times
- Rock Scary - Lose with Rock 30 times
- Paper Scary - Lose with Paper 30 times
- To see how many matches you’ve won/lost and your daily buffs just check your Match Book.
And if all of that wasn’t enough, you’ll also receive 5 AP when you complete your daily quests! Put those rock, paper, scissors skills to the test, stock up on AP, and get a bold new title during the Rock, Paper, Scissors Event.
- Speak to Caravan Joe who is located by the Upgrade Anvil in Dunbarton Square to obtain a Rock Paper Scissors Match Book.
- Your matches are recorded in the book.
- If you destroy the book, speak to Caravan Joe to receive a new one.
- Your records will reset if you destroy the book.
- Your matches are recorded in the book.
- Every 10 minutes real-time, you will receive any one of the following:
- To request a match, right click the Rock Paper Scissors Match Book, and select Notify.
- You may not request a match while the Log Off penalty is applied.
- A yellow sign with a random slogan will appear above your character.
- Another player may request a match by clicking on the sign above your character.
- You may not join another player's request while advertising.
- You may click your own sign to cancel the advertisement
- The requester must wait for the notified player to accept or decline the match.
- The requester may cancel the match by selecting Cancel while waiting.
- If multiple players request, only notification from the last requester will appear.
- Both player will have 5 seconds to select a hand to use.
- It is possible to change the selection during the countdown.
- Both players will reveal the hand used and will determine the winner and loser.
- If either player enters Combat Mode, the match will end with no loss of tickets.
- If both players end in a draw, you will not lose a ticket and will continue playing.
- If both players end in 5 draws, the game will end for both players and no ticket will be used.
- If a player leaves the area, disconnects, or channel changes during the match, the one that did not will receive an automatic win.
- The bonus effects reset at 12:00am PST100.
- Despite the event having ended, players may still start and participate in Rock Paper Scissor games given at least one participant still has a Rock Paper Scissors Match Book both participants have tickets left.
- Buffs will not be given.
|How to Get Quest||
Log in during the Rock Paper Scissors Event.
|Briefing||There is no time to lose! Come to me right away and I'll give you a Mysterious Match Book! It's your key to a new world of fun! Come find me in front of the Dunbarton belltower. -Caravan Joe-|
|How to Get Quest||
Log in every day at |
100during the Rock Paper Scissors Event.
|Briefing||Are you enjoying my little event? These things are always better when you can play with others! Play with 5 others, and I'll even give you an AP Potion.|
5 Daily Matches
3 Daily Wins
- 1.3x Life Skills Training Experience.
6 Daily Wins
- 2x Combat Experience.
12 Daily Wins
- 2x Shadow Mission Experience Reward.
150 Overall Wins
- Perfect Skill Reset Capsule x1
- Note: It is mislabeled as 120 wins in the event description. This can only be received once per account. Cannot Be Traded to Other Players
|#||Name||Hint Description||Hint Requirement||Title Description||Requirement(s)||Effects|
|*||Rock Paper Scissors Beginner||(unknown)||(unknown)||(unknown)||Play 10 matches during the Rock Paper Scissors Event.||Max Damage +6|
|*||Rock Paper Scissors Novice||(unknown)||(unknown)||(unknown)||Play 100 matches during the Rock Paper Scissors Event.||Max Damage +8|
|*||Rock Paper Scissors Expert||(unknown)||(unknown)||(unknown)||Play 200 matches during the Rock Paper Scissors Event.||Max Damage +10|
|*||Rock Paper Scissors Master||(unknown)||(unknown)||(unknown)||Play 300 matches during the Rock Paper Scissors Event.||Max Damage +12|
|*||Scissor Ruler||(unknown)||(unknown)||(unknown)||Win 50 matches using the Scissors Match Ticket during the Rock Paper Scissors Event.||Dex +20|
|*||Ruler of Rock||(unknown)||(unknown)||(unknown)||Win 50 matches using the Rock Match Ticket during the Rock Paper Scissors Event.||Will +20|
|*||Paper Ruler||(unknown)||(unknown)||(unknown)||Win 50 matches using the Paper Match Ticket during the Rock Paper Scissors Event.||Strength +20|
|*||Cut Down||(unknown)||(unknown)||(unknown)||Lose 30 matches using the Scissors Match Ticket during the Rock Paper Scissors Event.||Dex -20|
|*||Crushed||(unknown)||(unknown)||(unknown)||Lose 30 matches using the Rock Match Ticket during the Rock Paper Scissors Event.||Will -20|
|*||Slashed||(unknown)||(unknown)||(unknown)||Lose 30 matches using the Paper Match Ticket during the Rock Paper Scissors Event.||Strength -20|