Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
What is personalize? What does it do? --Kevin 07:14, 20 September 2008 (UTC)
- It makes the armor say "Kevin-only" on it, meaning you can't trade it to other players or even store it on a pet. --- Angevon 15:30, 20 September 2008 (UTC)
- After personalizing an item, are you still able to burn it? --Kevin 00:39, 7 November 2008 (UTC)
Why do some of the upgrades in Edern's list show up as ??? instead of what is listed here?
- Some of the upgrades can't be done first; only after you've gotten one or more other upgrades will they show up. --Naiya 17:31, 15 December 2008 (UTC)
I've added upgrade sequences for Light Armors. I calculated out all possible permutations in a spreadsheet, and these are the highest-durability and lowest-proficiency versions for the top defense/proficiency pairings. I'll be working on doing the same for Heavy Armors shortly. If there are any formatting changes that I overlooked or should be changed, kindly let me know; I'm somewhat new at this. --Armisael 05:34, 11 April 2009 (UTC)
- Added upgrade sequences for Heavy Armors. There are far more "junk" permutations and thus fewer useful permutations to choose from when compared to the Light Armor permutations, so the list is a bit smaller. --Armisael 04:02, 21 April 2009 (UTC)
- I've noticed that the upgrade sequence for heavy armor at the "Focusing on Durability" part, which requires 230 proficiency, states that the end result would be "Durability +10", but after rechecking I can only make it out to Durability +5? Lileana 05:14, 3 June 2010 (UTC)
Shouldn't we add the upgrade sequences to the page with the upgrades themselves?--Saix7 20:16, 6 May 2010 (UTC)
- Nevermind I saw the drop down--Saix7 20:21, 6 May 2010 (UTC)
Artisan on Armor?
Anyone know what the possible Artisan outcomes are for heavy armor? I noticed it on the list when I randomly went to check Nicca's upgrades, and now I'm kinda curious what bonuses such an upgrade could possibly give, but I don't want to risk it myself, since the armor I would be upgrading is Dragon Rider Plate Armor. --Sonikku2008 04:43, 4 October 2011 (UTC)
- [View source↑]
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Durability vs Max durability||2||18:25, 3 January 2015|
Can somebody please change the table for heavy armor upgrades? It's showing (-10 durability) which is very confusing and I tried manipulating the table but it's within another table which I can't seem to reach.
I think he meant change it from saying Durability to Max Durability? It is more accurate, I guess.