Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
Talk:Black Wolf (Pet)
Isn't Eweca up from 6PM to 6AM? --Kevin 03:22, 22 September 2008 (UTC)
- I have a pet black wolf, and it transforms at 4pm. --- Angevon 19:28, 22 September 2008 (UTC)
- Most Likely, they will be avaliable in NA. I've seen some so-called JP-only pets go into KR and vice versa. Some people on JP say that nothing is actually exclusive to one server. -Mix 10:03 EST, 24 December 2008 (EST)
when will this pet come out? cuz I have mabinogi amarican version
It already is out--Aussie♣
Stat boosts during humanoid form
Does anyone know if these apply to the other windmilling pets, or just to the black wolf? Inemnitable 11:43, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
I was checking the pets against the JP wiki and found that there's a slight discrepancy between the stat boosts we have listed here and the stat boosts they have listed. HP +40 Mana +20 stamina +40 STR +40 INT +20 DEX +30 WILL +60 LUCK +10, the HP boost listed at JP wiki is 10 lower though all the others are the same. What source was used for the list that's currently on the article?--Mystickskye 03:17, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
- I -think- I used my own pet. It probably had CM rank F giving it that +10 HP. I'll change it. ---Angevon 03:20, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
- Ah, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the quick clearup. I have the bonus stats for the other transforming pets which I'll throw up at some point.--Mystickskye 12:53, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
User as pet
Does anyone know if you'll go into humanoid form if your playing as the pet?--Zaros 22:44, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
- You do. I was sitting at La Terra earlier this morning and saw a Black Wolf in humanoid form a and a Persian in humanoid form at approx 1820 game-time.--Demaetri 23:15, 20 August 2009 (UTC)