Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
Talk:Claus Knight Armor
The cape version exists in international (china for sure) servers. I heard that the armor will be able to be repaired via alchemy in the future. (btw.. i was that person in the cape in the previous photos.. neroknight took my pic off..) Encore 22:58, 23 December 2009 (UTC)
So, I'm sure anyone else who has Rank B Handicraft has noticed, but you can create Claus Knight Armor via certain items.
I'm not sure exactly what is so special about this armor; or if it would be any different from blacksmithed armor (once available), so I don't know what to make of this. Knowing where to get these items would be nice though. :'P --Rusty 08:11, 11 December 2009 (UTC)
- it says 'can be used to repair claus knight armour' so I am assuming it can only be repaired with a certain special item. --Ashe 07:44, 12 December 2009 (UTC)
- Requires the Claus Knight Armor Repair Kit. Gacha item I hear.--Mystickskye 11:10, 12 December 2009 (UTC)
- So this is what the mabinogi facebook talking about claus knight armor... --Fallenone
Um, I got Broken Claus Knight Armor from Barri normal end chest. Doesn't seem to be much infos about that Claus stuff. And yeah I know repair kit comes from gachas. Would the broken one need a page to itself? Since it's an item? Desc: "Broken Claus Knight Armor. Can be repaired by using a repair kit and Handicraft skill"--Melodious 16:39, 12 December 2009 (UTC)
I remember it had a cape in an older version of this page. I noticed that we're lacking said cape on our North American Claus Knight Armors.....or am I just seeing things? --Twinsteel 08:58, 14 December 2009 (UTC)
- The cape'd version is likely a different variation. Keep in mind, it is possible for there to be multiple armors: there are two versions of Rose Plate Armor for Female characters (the stockings are different), so a second Claus Knight Armor with a cape may yet come out. Aodhans version also has a cape on it, while the Emain Macha guards do not. --Rusty 13:03, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
Is the repair cost really one gold for all repair percentages? o-o —Preceding unsigned comment added by Knightmehre (talk • contribs) . Please always sign your comments with the button or by typing ~~~~!
Some people keep changing or disputing the in-game value of the armor and the prices. Unless there's another version of the armor in game people seriously need to stop changing the page without knowledge. In game value is and has always been 0 and repair costs are ALWAYS 1 gold.--Tehtammar 00:57, 28 March 2010 (UTC)
When i repair the armor its more than 1 gold, like when i repair at Nery's its 860 gold, can anyone explain why this is?--Omegax170 19:36, 28 March 2010 (UTC)
- Hmm, how was your claus obtained? I made mine using handicraft. It's possible there are two versions that appear identical except in prices?--Tehtammar 22:54, 29 March 2010 (UTC)
I bought mine in housing and assumed they were all the same in terms of repair cost and durability.--Omegax170
My claus is enchanted but it's still 1gold everywhere, so I don't think what the page currently says is accurate.--Tehtammar 02:47, 2 April 2010 (UTC)
People need to stop the picture edits, I can understand new pictures to fix quality or remove irrelevant things. However the latest pictures seem like someones attempt to show off an armor set. Details are not visible in the latest pictures and the boots, gaunts, and helm are not necessary on a page thats merely about the armor itself.--Tehtammar 22:59, 29 March 2010 (UTC)