Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
I am sorry I deleted it, I thought I was typing something else ( It was about 3:30 AM and I was on painkillers) Very sorry sir.
While the first thing i deleted was an accident, I am deleting the treasures that propably are not true. Why would an Arrow revolver page come from a treasure chest? That was released way before iria
- While I'm not sure why they have included the various pages within this event, they have. Thanks. --Jspillers 06:35, 5 October 2009 (UTC)
Hi, it is for a fact that 'Divide' ES is, +10 Str when lvl 20+ -20 Luck when lvl 40+ +10% Balance +3%Repair Cost
-Please advise before posting false information, it may result in vandalism. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Thatguy (talk • contribs) . Please always sign your comments with the button or by typing ~~~~!
Fixed dyes + armor
It may be the case that fixed dyes don't work on any armor, however I've never come across that useful tidbit of information on the wiki. Can you add that to the dye page? --CasualT 17:25, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
- (I posted this on Ikkisuki's Talk Page as well but I'll post here to so you can see) I think the reason it may not look aligned is when you make the internet window thinner, which squishes everything. I think it looks fine the way Ikkisuki made it but perhaps have some sort of line to divide each part. It was divided before but it looked too separated. 200px--Δκυmσ - ταłκ 00:01, 18 January 2010 (UTC)
- If it really means that much to you, I will change it back, but if it is okay with you, may I, instead of the linked "information" buttons, change keep the links to the name of the server channel and the way the template is edited? Sorry if I had criticized your work in anyway, but I did not mean to. --κєνıи (»тαıĸ«) 17:01, 18 January 2010 (UTC)
- Hmm. I didn't understand what you meant by "some text hovering above the box telling everyone that "this is the area to edit" for the Mabi Servers" e-e. --κєνıи (»тαıĸ«) 05:33, 19 January 2010 (UTC)
I will formally apologize if I had offended you or hurt you in some way.
I am sorry.
Re: Old Furnace (Public)
- Problem solved: I forgot to add a pipe character to the comments section of the table which didn't bother Firefox but made IE have a hissy fit. Again, thanks for letting me know. --ZRoc (Talk) 21:45, 27 January 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, I don't know what to tell you, I was in the Shadow Mission and the page dropped. I checked with some people on the TW and KR servers and back here on the wiki, and noticed that it was really a drop that can happen from the Grumbills. I edited it accordingly considering no one had yet. -- Mabbi (Talk) 14:55, 16 March 2010 (EST)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|vandalism||0||15:04, 5 December 2011|
|Server status script||0||21:24, 9 October 2011|
|Automated Server Status||2||18:25, 9 September 2011|
|Uhm..||0||18:54, 7 March 2011|
|Extended Maint?||3||01:28, 1 February 2011|
Sorry for not responding sooner, I just realized I posted it on Kevin's page and not yours ;-;
I've kept it here for almost 6 months. There've been almost no replies at all. This lack of replies is what forced me to go to the nexon forums. I figured if I could get enough people to support this, the wiki editors would be more willing to discuss it.
Anyway, back to my script:
"If your scr1pt is not capable of determining if a monster server, Mabi server or the login server is down/lagging/buggy, this will defeat the original purpose of the section being established (see above). If this is not currently, and can't be written into the scr1pt, are users responsible for putting this in? If so... we're back to square one and changing how this works is unnecessary."
The script automatically detects whether a server is online or not. Then it assigns it the appropriate status. Some configuration is still needed but I have made that as simple as possible. Editors can easily change a channel, server, or everything to a specified status. It would take just as long (or more likely less) time than it does now. However, this should rarely need to be configured. For most of the time, the configuration of "Event" if its online, and "Maint" if it isn't will handle it just fine. But, before you make any more comments on this, please read my script's configuration: http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/index.php?title=Wiki_Home/Automated_Server_Status
"I don't believe that the server owner has implemented what you need in order for this to work."
Since I'm hosting the script, all that's needed is an iFrame or a bit of AJAX, which, I've heard, is not impossible at the current time. In the long run, I'd like the script to reside on the wiki server, to eliminate its dependance on my server. That would require an add on, but it is not impossible, or even hard.
"I remember seeing an open Q and A about this, but I can't seem to find it."
It should be on the Wiki Home/Server Status talk page, but it is now old and bloated.
"What are IJ's thoughts?"
I have not heard from him in months. That is part of the frustration that caused me to go to the Nexon forums.
Also: in this recent maint, nexon changed the IPs of every sever, which has _never_ happened, since the beta (right?) So my script is broken until they revert the IPs or I get the new ones. I can take care of mari, but I need someone to get Alexina's, Ruairi's, and Tarlachs. The Ports are still the same, so it shouldn't be too hard, just a wireshark capture...
Yeah... I made the edit based on the blurb they added to the "Main Page" announcement regarding the maintenance. It didn't qualify as an official announcement. I'll watch myself in that area. Sorry. :<
Hmm. It may have been just me. I didn't see anything new or unusual on the main page.
Unscheduled Maintenance (1/31/2011) Monday, Jan 31, 2011 Share 589 Maintenance has been extended by one hour.We will be performing an unscheduled maintenance on all game servers on January 31st to address server instability issues. During this period, Mabinogi will be unavailable. Game maintenance will last approximately 4.5 hours.
No biggie. It wasn't technically an official announcement, seeing as how it didn't have it's own page.