Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Talk:Dustin Silver Knight Armor
Armor Combo Effects
Magic School Shoes? Really? Not the Dustin Silver Knight Greave instead ... ? ---Angevon 17:52, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
- Most of the Armor Combos do not make sense to me... -- Eiyuu 17:38, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
- I wasn't the one who wrote it, but the reason magic school shoes was used was to get both effects. The page is currently wrong and you won't be able to get both effects with the Dustin Silver Knight Greaves, according to their stats. --Xmasreturns 04:12, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
Someone added a tidbit about about player to player value. I personally find this irrelevant and peculiar to include in an item entry, as it is unstable and such. I'm removing it for now, but if you (whoever added it) thinks it should be added, discuss it here first. Try to do that with other page additions also. Sogard6 05:16, 28 February 2010 (UTC)
- Actually, it is against the policy to provide player values on articles. They should be removed if you see them. --Aramet (Talk) 05:36, 28 February 2010 (UTC)
the current image is pretty good, and not to nitpick, but, does anyone have a light-colored metal Dustin armor? some of the details are hard to see. Or perhaps have the same armor but against a paler background? -- Ladywinter 15:48, 6 April 2010 (UTC)
- I have one that is all pure silver, but I'd rather wait until a mod agrees with you before I post a picture.--Saix7 15:56, 6 April 2010 (UTC)
- If by mod you mean admin, then you may replace images without the consent of an admin or other users (I think). As long as the replacement images comply with the image policy and provide a better depiction of the equipment then it should be fine to replace. Also the current picture contains pure black on the stockings and arms which isn't allowed. And while you're at it, you can replace the icon since you can't see the arms and legs. --Δκυmσ - ταłκ 21:23, 6 April 2010 (UTC)
There's a 7/4 Dustin and a 7/5 Dustin floating around the Ruairi server; one of them was smithed (7/4) and the other one came from the gem collection book (7/5). I think those should be on here, but I'm not sure and I don't know how to add them anyway. >.< --Simpet 19:26, 20 April 2010 (UTC)