Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Talk:List of Monsters
OMG THIS PAGE IS USEFUL. Why isn't it linked to from elsewhere? -- Ladywinter 23:13, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
- The list isnt even near completed. --Kevin 23:29, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
- What would be useful is if the Monsters were implemented with the DeadEiry format...then a script could be used to compile this page on the fly. DeadEiry-fying the monsters is something I hope to add to my Todo real soon xP --Taru
- ..And how would that work exactly..?--♫ѕτя♪ (I can't find an "a" D:) 22:55, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
I was just thinking, perhaps we should split this page into Uladh Monsters and Iria Monsters. To clean it up even more, separate field bosses and normal bosses. Opinions? --Zephyre 17:05, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
- well, the point of the list of monsters is to have all the monsters listed alphabetically. If you wanted to search by category, that navigation already exists. -- Ladywinter 22:37, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
Good Point. --Zephyre 14:29, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
I was thinking.... Maybe we should like.. "assign" people to different letters. I mean, it'd be like.. 26 different people, duh, but maybe we could complete it faster. (I call dibs on B.) --~~Dramartistic was here~~ 14:42, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
- I like what you're thinking, but this being a wiki, people don't work under assignments. The contributers here are only volunteering to do so. If a page isn't looking like what you want it to, you need to take the first step and take initiative. Once people see that there is work being done on a page, more people will be willing to help out. -- Zephyre 14:48, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
- Meh, yea, it sucks how everything is voluntary. But, I'll try and fill out "B" as much as I can, and then work on the letters that don't have any monsters at all :D --~~Dramartistic was here~~ 19:45, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
The 'other' way to do a list..?
Like, for some lists I've seen on stuff, lets say its about.....tulips and turnips. They'd have it like "Tulip, Blue Tulip, Red Tulip, Purple Turnip, Red" As in, they'd have the "type" of something come after it. I realize it'd be a killer to "rename" everything, but..... I honestly don't know what my question is o.o.... I guess this is more of a statement o_o"--♫ѕτя♪ 21:20, 4 May 2009 (UTC)
- I think people are more likely to look up "Black Snake" specifically than to go for "Snake" and then "Snake (Black)". ---Angevon 21:26, 4 May 2009 (UTC)
- yeah I tried it "Tulip, Blue
Tulip, Red Tulip, Purple Turnip, Red" in a version before this. It just looked messy and unusable. Besides you can sort by tulips if you just sort by AI Family. -- Ladywinter 21:04, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
I realize it says at the top of the page "..List of monsters that are currently in NA Mabinog", but should we bother making a list for future content?--♫ѕτя♪ 13:15, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
- Nevermind. o.o -fail eyesight- And I take it as that list shouldn't be alphabetized?--♫ѕτя♪ (I can't find an "a" D:) 14:04, 10 May 2009 (UTC)