Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
I don't understand what the comparison means by "Cost per inventory space" and the "Exp" sort of. If someone would please explain them to me, Thanks :P. -Pinoyr
- The exp % is the amount of exp the pet gets when the pet kills a monster (only while you're playing as the pet, afaik). A normal black tail mongoose normally gives 600 exp. If the pet has 150% exp the pet'll get 900 exp instead (i.5x the normal value). So a pet with higher exp % generally levels faster.
- The cost per inv. is just to show your value if you're buying a pet for the inventory space. In compares how much NX the pet costs with how many inventory spaces the pet comes with. A lower rating is better. ---Angevon 23:39, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
i don't see any section for the Alaskan Huskies or the Malamute. is there a need for a person who owns it to put in the info? edit: i found that there is a page for the malamute but not for the alaskan huskie -chrissy of hailfire
- Actually, we do have a page for the Alaskan Husky right here. They're not on this page because nobody added them in yet. ---Angevon 15:37, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
Mimic Fomor Scrolls
"Does not drop Fomor Scrolls when killed."
Please tell me nobody was so stupid as to believe that a mimic based monster would drop fomor scrolls. Nobody raised such questions over Bears, Wolves, etc. Permission to remove this totally idiotic detail? Fishman 23:56, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
- I would assume that this "totally idiotic detail" refers to when the Mimic turns a monster into a statue. That said, it could probably be a bit less confusing. --Duet 00:03, 2 October 2009 (UTC)
Anybody care to explain what the speed numbers mean? They're obviously not fractions. --Inemnitable 22:20, 9 November 2009 (UTC)
- I think it's for run/walk speed. --RogerRoger 00:28, 2 May 2010 (UTC)
Last time i check you don't "walk" in the air nor is there a slow mode for it. --Fishstickys 15:25, 13 February 2011 (PST)
Pet priced changed
Light Russian Blue is no longer 4,000NX, it is back to the price of 5,500NX so someone can change the charts with that one in it.--Dra6o0n 21:39, 31 January 2010 (UTC)
- Incorrect, the Light Russian Blue is no longer available. The Dark Russian Blue is correctly listed at 5,500 NX. --Duet 22:01, 31 January 2010 (UTC)
making it sortable?
i've been wondering if there's a chance to make the list sortable.. would make buying the pets a bit easier if i could sort by the inv space and stuff. but i'm not sure if the notes section would be messed up by doing it..--chrissy of hailfire 18:31, 6 May 2010 (UTC)
- Sorting doesn't work whn there is rowspan in the table. I guess those rows can be broken down, though. --- Angevon (Talk) 18:48, 6 May 2010 (UTC)
- I would guess that this is why there is a second, sortable inventory space table on the page :) The overview table could definitely use some cleaning up though... I think the original idea was to group pets with similar abilities, which is difficult/ugly to do with automatic sorting. Perhaps we should break this aspect out into a separate "abilities" table? --RogerRoger 21:52, 9 May 2010 (UTC)
Whenever I press one of the sorting buttons, the entire table screws up and looks weird, with grayed out bits and odd tables. Can someone fix this? Rukii 18:33, 12 September 2010 (UTC)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|New pets||1||06:57, 9 March 2016|
|Cost per inventory space||0||15:01, 4 February 2014|
|2011 New pets||0||01:47, 29 November 2011|
|Remove the bottom table?||3||10:48, 25 July 2011|
Would anyone like to add the new pets? or maybe teach me how to do it? I'd be glad to help, but I have no idea how to work this page.
I've added 14 new pets to the first and second tables (see page history), but.... erm... the last two tables baffle me and I don't dare touch them. Sorry.
The three dragons and four fire horses still need to be added to the "mounts" table. No idea how to update the "speed" table.
Any reason we keep the 'Pet Cost Per Square of Inventory Space' table at the bottom of the page? Should just be deleted since all the information in this table is available in the General Comparison table.
Because the general comparison does NX / Pet. The bottom table does NX / 1 Inventory space. o_O Some people like pets for cheap inventory space.
Ikki, all the information in that last table IS in the 'inventory space' and 'cost per inventory space' columns in the general comparison table. I don't see much point in rehashing the same info on one page.