Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
1. "Including giants regardless of size." Actually its because of the owner's race, not because of anyone's size.
3. Missing the reason as to how enemies are damaged. Whether you want to change it is up to you.
4. Its relevant as a source of fire and gathering well.
8. Right click the pet, select "Open Shop". As for the contents of the shop:
If I recall correctly, a giant on a shire cannot share the ride. Clarity is always good
Giants can't share rides nor can they mount a human's or elf's summoned pet, unless its a mimic, carpet, or food truck. "Including giants regardless of size." Size should be changed to "owner's race".
1.Done 3.I don't have the pet, I don't know how to describe it. 4. Wait, I misunderstood the phrase the first time. nvm. 8.Kay. Btw do prices discount as well? Well they prolly should.
3. "When summoned, the Flying Food Truck lands on the ground with a heavy impact, creating a shockwave that damages and stuns nearby enemies." is how I would phrase it. It does what the skill's description says (except it falls from a foot off the ground rather than from the sky).
I'll get back to you on that in two days, but considering that Partners have discounts it might be safe to assume the truck does as well. Yes there is a discount.
I do not own one personally, but on the case of #3, I think it was identical to Thunder Dragon's AoE. That it stuns but doesn't knock back or knock down, with also the same duration of stun. I am not definite on the radius of AoE or the duration of the stun, but that should be in the pet skills' page.