Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
2 × 2
A special totem to which abilities can be added through enhancement. You'll gain a boost to your stats if you carry it in your inventory. By putting in Regular or Fine Gem Powder or an Onyx, you'll have a chance to fortify your choice of stats. When you've reached the max number of possible enhancements, you can then add one additional stat by putting in a Fine Onyx. Fine Onyx gemstones can be found during the fragmentation process. The amulet's effects will only be applied if you right-click it and select 'Activate'. (The effects of regular totems can be stacked, but Amulets' effects cannot be stacked)
- Use Onyx, Regular Gem Powder, or Fine Gem Powder to add basic stats, up to 25 attempts.
- Each stat roll will be added to the existing stat bonuses.
- A fail counts as an attempt.
- When the Amulet has only 10 regular enhancement attempts left or fewer the player can use an Additional Stat Stone (Regular).
- The Additional Stat Stone adds +2 to the next roll if it succeeds.
- Regardless is the next roll is successful, the effects of the Additional Stat Stone disappear and must be reapplied.
- After 25 attempts, use Fine Onyx to add one final special stat bonus.
- The new roll replaces any existing final special roll.
- This roll cannot fail.
- This stat can be rolled three times.
- Special final Secondary rolls can be augmented with a Advancement Stat Stone (Secondary).
- The Additional Stat Stone adds +2 to the next roll and will need to be reapplied for an subsequent Secondary rolls.
- Can be fragmented into Fine Onyx with a dry oven.
- Success rates are based on the rank of Fragmentation and related titles/enchants.
Possible Onyx stat bonuses
If enhancement is a great success, 2x stats will be applied. If enhancement succeeds under the effects of a Advancement Stat Stone (Regular), +2 stats will be applied.
- +2 STR
- +2 INT
- +2 DEX
- +2 WILL
- +2 LUCK
- +2 HP
- +2 MP
- +2 STAM
Possible Fine Onyx stat bonuses
If enhancement succeeds under the effects of a Advancement Stat Stone (Secondary), +2 stats will be applied.
- +1~10 Max Damage
- +1~10 Min Damage
- +1~10 Max Injury Rate
- +1~10 Min Injury Rate
- +1~10 Defense
- +1~10 Magic Attack
- +1~10 Magic Defense
- +1~10 Music Buff Duration
- +1~20 Chain Blade Max Damage
- +1~20 Chain Blade Min Damage
- +1~20 Fire Alchemic Damage
- +1~20 Wind Alchemic Damage
- +1~20 Water Alchemic Damage
- +1~20 Earth Alchemic Damage
- +1~20 Knuckle Max Damage
- +1~20 Knuckle Min Damage
- +1~20 Marionette Max Damage
- +1~20 Marionette Min Damage
- +1~10 Marionette Defense
- +1~5 Marionette Protection
- +1~20 Dual Gun Max Damage
- +1~20 Dual Gun Min Damage
- +1~20 Shuriken Max Damage
- +1~20 Shuriken Min Damage