A young lady is admiring her nails as you enter. When she notices you, she looks up expectantly, as if waiting for you to liven things up. Her big, blue eyes sparkle with charm and fun, and her subtle smile creates irresistable dimples.
Bebhinn is the clerk of the Tir Chonaill branch of Erskin Bank, the largest financial institution in Erinn.
Her good memory and immense curiosity help her recall anything or anyone that she has prior encountered. These may be why Bebhinn has the penchant to spread rumors about people and their personal affairs in Tir Chonaill.
Although her voice is clear and sweet, she claims to be terrible at singing, and thus has an envious hatred towards talented singers.
- By giving desired items, a player can increase their intimacy with Bebhinn, however, giving an undesired item may decrease it.
- If a desired item is sold by more than one NPC then the name of the closest to Bebhinn is in bold.
|Desired Gift||Price||Sold by|
|Teddy Bear||150g||Nora, Eavan|
|Bunny Doll||250g||Nora, Eavan|
- Note that on Alban Heruin (Wednesdays), the daily effect of a 5% reduction to NPCs' shop prices will apply.
|The Lady with the Poker Face|
Entering the Tir Bank
- Bebhinn's portrait and character model was changed from a Caucasian female to a black female during American localization.
- Her introduction was changed from the following: She is a lady of fair height featuring an oval-shaped face and long strands of hair with braids. Her big, blue set of deep eyes sparkle with charm, and her subtle smile creates dimples on both cheeks that can prove to be irresistible.